ADVERTISEMENT

A modest request: No more Pepto Bismol uniform trim in football this year

Thank God, you can speak about this without being called every name in the book. I brought this up a few years ago and was ripped to shreds about how insensitive I am etc etc...
The pink stuff has gotten way out of hand. 90% of it is a scam, and if you dig deeper its worse than that. I like almost everyone else have had close family die from cancer (heck who doesnt have it or wont get it).
This culture of "celebration" about it masked as "awareness" is getting insensitive in my opinion. That is great when people beat cancer but the entire thing has turned into a sick happy like psyop of sorts. We need to actually focus on the dozens of factors that are giving everyone cancer and find a cure. I dont understand how grown men wearing pink socks and helmets does anything to help the issue of cancer other than trivializing it into a fashion thing.

Thank God, you can speak about this without being called every name in the book. I brought this up a few years ago and was ripped to shreds about how insensitive I am etc etc...
The pink stuff has gotten way out of hand. 90% of it is a scam, and if you dig deeper its worse than that. I like almost everyone else have had close family die from cancer (heck who doesnt have it or wont get it).
This culture of "celebration" about it masked as "awareness" is getting insensitive in my opinion. That is great when people beat cancer but the entire thing has turned into a sick happy like psyop of sorts. We need to actually focus on the dozens of factors that are giving everyone cancer and find a cure. I dont understand how grown men wearing pink socks and helmets does anything to help the issue of cancer other than trivializing it into a fashion thing.
Our govt could cure cancer if they wanted. They don't want to

Reactions: SmokinStokesBBQ
Any football player wearing color pink on his uniform is nothing but an awkward sight. Thank goodness this trend has come to an end or else we will be seeing football players wear a pink mini dress over his pants.

Any football player wearing color pink on his uniform is nothing but an awkward sight. Thank goodness this trend has come to an end or else we will be seeing football players wear a pink mini dress over his pants.
I've got no issue with a football player wearing pink if it raises awareness and leads to advances towards a cure for a life threatening disease. I've got a problem if that funding goes to the Susan Komen group.

Reactions: XTIGERK
I find it ironic that the NFL embraces Breast Cancer Awareness Month in a show of solidarity with women, considering how many known domestic abusers are allowed to continue their employment with the league.

Agreed.
1. Do some research on Susan Komen.
2. Stop wearing pink.
3. Write a check for cancer research and make it out to the American Cancer Society.
4. Stop promoting Slacktivism.
And maybe stop posting hashtag this or that and think you're doing something would be a good idea too. "Bring back our girls". Anyone remember that one? They're all either dead or wishing there were by now.

And maybe stop posting hashtag this or that and think you're doing something would be a good idea too. "Bring back our girls". Anyone remember that one? They're all either dead or wishing there were by now.
Yeah hashtags are way overused, but it's also a great way to aggregate posts/tweets/etc about a specific topic and for the pertinent party (owner?!?) related to that hashtag to be notified when it's used.

Actually quite a few of them were returned to their homes last year. It just didn't get covered very much. Your point is still a cogent one however.

stopping cancer , no different than any other disease. KNOWLEDGE. Quit buying in to the brainwashing of corrupt media , wealthy corporations , and an extremely corrupt health care & pharma industry. The body and its immune system is created to heal itself. I am sick and tired of seeing football players wearing pink for something , like everything else , there is already a cure for. Makes me sick of how easy Americans fall for anything without seeking truth and facts for themselves. I have seen cancer totally leave peoples body in 2 months. Our health care industry & pharmaceutical drug companies are killing more people than anything in america. Fact. I might need an actual surgeon one day if in an accident but i will never need a doctor or drug for anything. FACT. Give the body what it needs and the body self corrects. period.

stopping cancer , no different than any other disease. KNOWLEDGE. Quit buying in to the brainwashing of corrupt media , wealthy corporations , and an extremely corrupt health care & pharma industry. The body and its immune system is created to heal itself. I am sick and tired of seeing football players wearing pink for something , like everything else , there is already a cure for. Makes me sick of how easy Americans fall for anything without seeking truth and facts for themselves. I have seen cancer totally leave peoples body in 2 months. Our health care industry & pharmaceutical drug companies are killing more people than anything in america. Fact. I might need an actual surgeon one day if in an accident but i will never need a doctor or drug for anything. FACT. Give the body what it needs and the body self corrects.

What if you get bitten by a rabid dog? What if you step on a rusty nail and contract tetanus. What if you get bitten by a tick with Lyme disease? I need to know these things man!!!!!

stopping cancer , no different than any other disease. KNOWLEDGE. Quit buying in to the brainwashing of corrupt media , wealthy corporations , and an extremely corrupt health care & pharma industry. The body and its immune system is created to heal itself. I am sick and tired of seeing football players wearing pink for something , like everything else , there is already a cure for. Makes me sick of how easy Americans fall for anything without seeking truth and facts for themselves. I have seen cancer totally leave peoples body in 2 months. Our health care industry & pharmaceutical drug companies are killing more people than anything in america. Fact. I might need an actual surgeon one day if in an accident but i will never need a doctor or drug for anything. FACT. Give the body what it needs and the body self corrects. period.
I have also seen cancer kill within 6 weeks of being diagnosed. The body was not able to self-heal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT