ADVERTISEMENT

Am I the only Gamecock fan left on this board? After reading a certain thread

I'm here. I'll be damned if I cheer for the taters. I don't care that we've had a mediocre season & didn't score a point vs UVA. I'm not gonna "hope" they win tonight, for this state or anything else. Why would I? They wouldn't do the same for us if the rolls were reversed.

That's the point that some don't care about! I know that know that if the roles were reversed but they don't care. That's the sickening part to me.

Reactions: gamecockblack
I'm with you Freddie. I was hoping that whole thread was just done to jinx those rotten taters. Not sure now. But it looks like a lot of folks we thought were solid Gamecocks are just posers. Myself, I couldn't even pretend to pull for taterville. To hell with the ones who "pull for Clemson when they're not playing Carolina". That's not for me.

That's the point that some don't care about! I know that know that if the roles were reversed but they don't care. That's the sickening part to me.
Freddie, just for clarification on my part just for you, I AIN'T PULLING FOR NO DAMNED TATERS AT ALL!! I merely made a post that indicated that IMHO theyll pull if off at the end of the game! That's it!!

TRUST ME!! If y'all knew just how bad my pre-game predictions were this year (and not just our games by any means!!) y'all'd truly appreciate my post!!!

Now hard feelings on my part for you or anyone else I assure you!! If however I have PO'd a few of y'all, then hey, thats just not my problem fellas!!!

Peace guys, and ROLLLLL TIDE!!

If the Mexican Mafia ever stooped so low as to play Clemson, I'm pulling for the Mexican Mafia.

Come on! We're better than this. Think bigger!

If they played ISIS, I'd pull for ISIS and then hope immediately after the game ISIS celebrated with their brand of "fireworks"...if you catch my drift.

2 birds, 1 bang.

DUUUH yourself. I couldn't even pretend to pull for clemtech. Maybe you've got some latent tater tendencies.
LOL!!! Please, I MEAN PRETTY PLEASE, show me where I've posted/stated/said that I am actually "pulling" for clemtech??!!!??

I merely stated that the lucky, under-the-table, pay the parents, cash 'em and stash 'em, cheat 'em to beat 'em lyin' b_stards will somehow pull it off tonight! That was my simple opinion thats it!!

Shit guys!! Why dont y'all just ignore me from here on out!?!? Lord knows that I DO NOT wish to PO anybody within our Garnet 'n Black in the slightest way!!!

Reactions: jonesz21
LOL!!! Please, I MEAN PRETTY PLEASE, show me where I've posted/stated/said that I am actually "pulling" for clemtech??!!!??

I merely stated that the lucky, under-the-table, pay the parents, cash 'em and stash 'em, cheat 'em to beat 'em lyin' b_stards will somehow pull it off tonight! That was my simple opinion thats it!!

Shit guys!! Why dont y'all just ignore me from here on out!?!? Lord knows that I DO NOT wish to PO anybody within our Garnet 'n Black in the slightest way!!!

It's all good man.

Reactions: Gaimcock
I`ll be sick as a dog if Clemmons wins. Don`t know if I can make it to work or not if they do.

Freddie, just for clarification on my part just for you, I AIN'T PULLING FOR NO DAMNED TATERS AT ALL!! I merely made a post that indicated that IMHO theyll pull if off at the end of the game! That's it!!

TRUST ME!! If y'all knew just how bad my pre-game predictions were this year (and not just our games by any means!!) y'all'd truly appreciate my post!!!

Now hard feelings on my part for you or anyone else I assure you!! If however I have PO'd a few of y'all, then hey, thats just not my problem fellas!!!

Peace guys, and ROLLLLL TIDE!!

No hard feelings on my part. Peace my brother. We are all Gamecock brothers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT