ADVERTISEMENT

Any thoughts on the new 107.5 Halftime lineup?

cockn'fyr

Mar 26, 2006
I think Terry Ford is a welcomed addition? Sad, but I'm not sure why Tommy is on there.

His voice kinda grates on my nerves. Tommy is, well, Tommy (and I don't necessarily mean that as a compliment). What's worse though, is Pearson on air, starting at 9:00, all by himself to ramble on and on and on and on. Sheesh! (Sorry. I know you started this thread to talk about the halftime show....)

Local Vol fan here who listens on the reg...old fart also not much music these days I care for and can only listen to so much classic rock/country so I listen a lot...Terry imo is awful..tries too hard to be funny and fails...Pearson is ok but not for 3 hours on his own...Heath is by far the best of the bunch..never heard what the deal was with Tim leaving the morning show he was just all of a sudden gone...and Gunter is just a whole different level of bad...like Patrick and Jen though...

Reactions: Brutal Rooster
Local Vol fan here who listens on the reg...old fart also not much music these days I care for and can only listen to so much classic rock/country so I listen a lot...Terry imo is awful..tries too hard to be funny and fails...Pearson is ok but not for 3 hours on his own...Heath is by far the best of the bunch..never heard what the deal was with Tim leaving the morning show he was just all of a sudden gone...and Gunter is just a whole different level of bad...like Patrick and Jen though...
At the [great] risk of torpedoing this thread, I'm pretty sure Tim Hill was canned due to his refusal to be vaccinated. He wasn't my favorite on the morning show, but that was terrible, imo.

Agree, not the greatest radio voice, but his college basketball knowledge is pretty impressive, yeah he does interrupt Jay, but if you didn't interrupt Jay you would never get a word in, again see Tommy! I guess having a co-host to go back and forth with Jay has made the show much more listenable too me!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT