ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else crying?

Nope, we got 2 more to win before it would make me cry.
But I'm damn sure about to crack open a bottle of vintage whiskey!

This is a team of destiny.

JFTR, I understand the sentiment. Gamecock basketball IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Thank you coach Martin.

And to Tanner...pay the man!

giphy.gif

Yes. When we got the foul on the stolen ball. I'm hoarse, throat scratchy. 3 of my 4 cats are still in hiding. The one who isn't came over at one point and smelled my wine glass.

Then my Carolina friends and I had a conference call. GREAT FEELING!

GOCOCKS! BEATFSU! BEATGONZAGA! BEATCID!
lol...seems like alot of us had problems with our animals freakn out, cuz we were....im sure mine thought i was mental....they were very concerned about daddy

lol...seems like alot of us had problems with our animals freakn out, cuz we were....im sure mine thought i was mental....they were very concerned about daddy
Ours are trained. They are used to us yelling at the tv. What a great win!!!

Reactions: chick75
Still in shock right now, hell, still in shock over Whit almost 7 years ago. I still crack up over Game 1 highlights vs UF in 2011 because of the absurdity of it all, especially Jake's throw at a the plate, and the dp that got that Pigot kid out at first. Unreal. I was never more sure of a Gamecock victory (in any sport) as I was in Game 2 of the 2011 finals .

Finish the job men

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
Iam. Because I wish my dad could see this.He used to sing a didy "the Gamecocks play tonight" the Gamecocks play tonight!". That was when it was just on the radio and we would listen to Bob Fulton make the call. Tom Riker ,John Ribock, Kevin Joyce and the great John Roche. Im beyond happy for him. How bout that DAD!

My daughter and I watched the game at Buffalo Wild Wings. My eyes got a little touchy, but there were plenty of people in the restaurant in the same boat. It was a very touching, joyful moment to look around and see families cheering, laughing, crying, and celebrating with each other and with strangers in garnet and black.

I moistened up a bit but I didn't actually cry. It was just my daughter's dog and I so I would have felt kind of nuts. I did laugh maniacally and frantically text and/or call old usc friends.

I cried at the win over Marquette and I cried at MSG today. I will cry after we win it all in Phoenix, too.

Reactions: USC-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT