ADVERTISEMENT

Boy, Liberty came within a bat's hair of beating NCSU.***

He's joking. No one can seriously believe NC State beating Liberty is a negative.

But if we're judging outliers I'll take Ole Miss beating Alabama twice over Liberty beating NC State as a more reliable indicator of being a quality head coach.
How about the whole aspect of those not counting?

I'm guessing if Freeze had our players last night, he would have beaten NC State by 3 TDs.

The man has baggage and that baggage might be good reason not to hire him. But the fact that Liberty (Liberty!) Is not a legit top 25 team, doesnt take away from the fact that he wins everywhere he goes.

Reactions: cadcock
Very pedestrian ACC middle of the pack team. Ranked teams are supposed to beat them - unfailingly.
Ok so our starting qb broke his leg against Dook

we had MULTIPLE unforced penalties

our best defender lost in the first half

Should have won by 2 TDS but escaped by the skin of our teeth

I guess y’all know all about being pedestrian

I'm guessing if Freeze had our players last night, he would have beaten NC State by 3 TDs.

The man has baggage and that baggage might be good reason not to hire him. But the fact that Liberty (Liberty!) Is not a legit top 25 team, doesnt take away from the fact that he wins everywhere he goes.
Freeze has a good team. Lots of P5 transfers on his roster

High praise for his 1 year at Arkansas State.
I give high praise for things like going 10-3 in your first season when a program hasn't had a winning season in 15 years.

You give it to coaches who go 4-8 and lose to Georgia Southern at Florida.

Different standards and all....

Ok so our starting qb broke his leg against Dook

we had MULTIPLE unforced penalties

our best defender lost in the first half

Should have won by 2 TDS but escaped by the skin of our teeth

I guess y’all know all about being pedestrian
Exactly. I know pedestrian when I see it. And I saw it.

A power 5 team had to block a last second fg to beat them and they’ve been exposed?? C’Mon Man!!
What was Liberty ranked again? Remind me. And undefeated. And they lost to a team whose coach, while not squarely on the hot seat, has been hovering above it. Yep. Exposed.

I give high praise for things like going 10-3 in your first season when a program hasn't had a winning season in 15 years.

You give it to coaches who go 4-8 and lose to Georgia Southern at Florida.

Different standards and all....
Do you recognize the difference between saying he’s great and saying he deserves a look?

He’s a good coach. Made some mistakes. That means the Saints that lead usc don’t want him. I don’t think it’s because he made some mistakes it’s because he might win!

He’s a good coach. Made some mistakes. That means the Saints that lead usc don’t want him. I don’t think it’s because he made some mistakes it’s because he might win!
How ironic that passing on Freeze may once again catch Tanner with his pants down.

Well our administration would rather lose with a Saint than win with a guy that made a few mistakes years ago? And just when you think posts cannot get any more idiotic someone says we should not hire a coach based on one game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT