ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Bowen?!?!?!?!

do you people know how many players every year play one season of college basketball and go to the NBA...answer,very very few.
quit worrying about whether someone is going to be one and done BEFORE he even takes the court

Its strange, I find myself agreeing with on things lately. It worries me greatly;-)

Good article on the Sporting News about Bowen and the situation:

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-ba...deral-investigation/9qsufz3y49t71sp4vp73axk5j

I don't know. I certainly don't know their relationship but it seems hard to imagine that his dad was offered $100,000 and he didn't discuss it with his son. Especially when the money was predicated on his son going to a particular school. You can give him the benefit of the doubt but the NCAA surely won't and will be following this kid through his collegiate career, as they should.

I don't know. I certainly don't know their relationship but it seems hard to imagine that his dad was offered $100,000 and he didn't discuss it with his son. Especially when the money was predicated on his son going to a particular school. You can give him the benefit of the doubt but the NCAA surely won't and will be following this kid through his collegiate career, as they should.
M = thousand
MM = million

MMM=billion?

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
So it's "wait till next year" I guess. I hope Silvia doesn't leave after this year. With Silvia and this Bowen kid, to go along with some (hopefully) more developed current players, and a point guard back on the team......... We may have a little something next season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
So it's "wait till next year" I guess. I hope Silvia doesn't leave after this year. With Silvia and this Bowen kid, to go along with some (hopefully) more developed current players, and a point guard back on the team......... We may have a little something next season.

if Silva declares for NBA this year, he'll wind up just like Dozier, hopeful he has better advice.
Maybe Europe, but not NBA

B = Billion
austin_powers_4564674.jpg

if Silva declares for NBA this year, he'll wind up just like Dozier, hopeful he has better advice.
if he ends up just like Dozier that would mean he is on an NBA roster as Dozier is with the Thunder.. some of you need to let it go.

I've seen M used much more than K in the financial / business world.
Look in the paper or trader magazine. You see adds like this all over. Selling car with 50k miles. Translation- 50 thousand miles. I have never seen, selling car with 30m miles.

Dozier is not in a roster.
He's on 2 way contract with the thunder and their g league team and he's already spent time with the thunder. Got into a game against the mavs in late December. He's doing just fine, playing really well in the g league when he's with them.

Reactions: okccock
He's on 2 way contract with the thunder and their g league team and he's already spent time with the thunder. Got into a game against the mavs in late December. He's doing just fine, playing really well in the g league when he's with them.
When he starts making more than $100k (that is thousands), I will consider him on a roster.

He will wind up just like Dozier= MAKING IT ONTO A TEAM IN THE NBA?? Boy that is a cautionary tail! “Don’t follow this kid or you will wind up acheiveing all of your dreams”! That oughta set some kids straight! What other things do you warn people against? “Dont start that company or you might end up like Bill Gates”? “Don’t buy that stock, you saw what happened to Warren Buffet”!

SMFH... jesus..

Reactions: Lowcountry1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT