ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Bowen?!?!?!?!

I've always heard K used in the business world, popular culture, everyday convo. I guess "yo, you owe 50k and the juice is still running" is a Tony Soprano thing.
I would agree with you as far as pop culture goes. The M or MM is used more in Finance.
If I have 2 lots of bonds out for bid
100m XYZ 3.5% 2030(100 thousand)
And
100mm ABC 3.375% 2028(100 million)
You had better know the difference or you got some major splaining to do. ( insert Ricky Ricardo accent).

Reactions: rogue cock
He will wind up just like Dozier= MAKING IT ONTO A TEAM IN THE NBA?? Boy that is a cautionary tail! “Don’t follow this kid or you will wind up acheiveing all of your dreams”! That oughta set some kids straight! What other things do you warn people against? “Dont start that company or you might end up like Bill Gates”? “Don’t buy that stock, you saw what happened to Warren Buffet”!

SMFH... jesus..
Thank god someone on this board gets it and is actually informed before spitting out garbage.

He will wind up just like Dozier= MAKING IT ONTO A TEAM IN THE NBA?? Boy that is a cautionary tail! “Don’t follow this kid or you will wind up acheiveing all of your dreams”! That oughta set some kids straight! What other things do you warn people against? “Dont start that company or you might end up like Bill Gates”? “Don’t buy that stock, you saw what happened to Warren Buffet”!

SMFH... jesus..

yea, Dozier is living his dream, not played one minute this year as a 2 way contract player.... instead of another year of college ball and then possibly making millions

Last edited:
????? Because that makes complete sense...lol.
He's essentially on a practice squad. Look at the active roster from last night's game. His name is not on it. I hope he make it but I am certain he would agree that he hasn't made it yet.

He's essentially on a practice squad. Look at the active roster from last night's game. His name is not on it. I hope he make it but I am certain he would agree that he hasn't made it yet.
No, its not a practice squad. And he has been on the NBA roster this year. Its really not hard to find this info on this spectacular thing called the internet.

some people with no information and no knowledge of a subject fight back by calling someone an idiot...
As stated earlier, with a two-way contract, you go back and forth, he is obviously not with the big team right now. He's a rookie with the freaking Thunder, how many minutes would you expect him to get? Funny how haters love to tell other people how to live their life when typically they are just really unhappy with the way things have turned out for themselves.

As stated earlier, with a two-way contract, you go back and forth, he is obviously not with the big team right now. He's a rookie with the freaking Thunder, how many minutes would you expect him to get? Funny how haters love to tell other people how to live their life when typically they are just really unhappy with the way things have turned out for themselves.
Not telling him how to live his life. I am telling you he hasn't made it yet!

austin_powers_4564674.jpg
A Billion's more than a million numbnutz.....

Not telling him how to live his life. I am telling you he hasn't made it yet!
Wonderful, I'm sure he would say the same thing! But I guarantee you he's working his tail off to make it and he's got his shot to do it! And if thats what his lifelong dream was to do, is have a shot at the NBA, then he acheived it. Tomorrow is never guaranteed, live in the now bro.......and quit hating on former gamecocks, its an epidemic on this rediculous board.

Wonderful, I'm sure he would say the same thing! But I guarantee you he's working his tail off to make it and he's got his shot to do it! And if thats what his lifelong dream was to do, is have a shot at the NBA, then he acheived it. Tomorrow is never guaranteed, live in the now bro.......and quit hating on former gamecocks, its an epidemic on this rediculous board.
If his lifelong dream is to make it in the NBA, he is inching closer but he hasn't achieved it as you suggest. If this is as far as he makes it towards his goal, I am 100% certain he would be very disapointed.

Hating? I hope he makes it. I am simply stating that he hasn't made it yet.

If his lifelong dream is to make it in the NBA, he is inching closer but he hasn't achieved it as you suggest. If this is as far as he makes it towards his goal, I am 100% certain he would be very disapointed.

didnt you know if you stated a negative truth about anything related to SC you are a hater.... you know everything should be puppy dog tails and rainbows when discussing anything SC.

My god man, lets give him more than 1 quarter of 1 season to get it done! Its obvious he probably wasnt quite ready, and I would love to have him here this year. But he has worked to put himself in the right position to make it, if he is indeed good enough too. Thats what college if for right? Just get really tired of people hating on PJ, he's a great kid and did great things for Gamecock bball while he was here.

Glad you have come around and are admitting that he hasn't made it yet.

I will give him as many quartets as it takes. Simply hasn't happened yet.

Lets give him more than 1 quarter of 1 season to "make it"!! PJ is a good kid that did some great things for gamecock bball while he was here. Probably wasn't quite ready and I'd sure love to have him here now, but he's put himself in the right position to "make it" if he's good enough. Thats what college is for isn't it?

Glad we are getting a player of this caliber but I am concerned that other teams would not sniff at him. I don’t want to be disappointed about this. Zion looks to be headed to Clemtech so we need a stud to match.

yea, Dozier is living his dream, not played one minute this year as a 2 way contract player.... instead of another year of college ball and then possibly making millions
Dozier would not have been big this year at USC. Reason: not much of a supporting cast without another hot guard. He actually would have been better off staying for two more years, the way things are turning out.

Dozier would not have been big this year at USC. Reason: not much of a supporting cast without another hot guard. He actually would have been better off staying for two more years, the way things are turning out.

yea, i was thinking a junior, so 2 years...and my comment was possibly millions..with a big possibly. not sure he would've had that successful of an NBA career even 2-3 years later

yea, i was thinking a junior, so 2 years...and my comment was possibly millions..with a big possibly. not sure he would've had that successful of an NBA career even 2-3 years later
This would have been his Jr season. If he played 2 more years, he would have been a Sr.

Newsflash, pj was never going to play 4 seasons in college.

I googled the K and M issue and it can go either way. Here's the best response...

"M and MM are roman numerals where M is one thousand and MM is intended to denote "one thousand thousands." K comes from kilo which is the unit prefix in metric systems to indicate "times one thousand." The corresponding prefix for million is M.

So you could use either K and M or M and MM."

...oh, and this is a huge pickup. If Cam didn't know his dad was shopping him, I'm sure Brian didn't either. NCAA let Cam play with same excuse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT