ADVERTISEMENT

Clemmons starting online.....

My daughter was suppose to move in Aug 12th. To say she is disappointed is an understatement. One thing I believe they need to do is have all of the students still get tested in early August in order to see what the baseline is. Then they can test them again in early Sept and see if the numbers are headed in the right direction. It wouldn’t surprise me if 10% of them tested positive right now.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
By having them move in now and "delay" the in-person classes, they are able to have money flowing into the university through dormitories, meal-plans, etc...

Reactions: jonesz21
Colleges and universities are the weakest institutions in America. There is no such thing as independent thought, it’s all groupthink. So where one goes, they all go.

Reactions: cocks rule
This is about money. Taking their money and then sending them back virtually. If people know in advance it’s all virtual, they may opt out. It’s stringing them along
Particularly for the out of state kids. They are allowing you to defer to the Spring without any impact on scholarships. However, you would probably loose your housing request

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
I don't really have an opinion on this but I hate the thread title. Every time I see it I think it says Clemson O-line. I think there's actually a football thread albeit one about our rival.

Another example seemingly of hoping for the best rather than having a plan. It would be nice if we got down to the nuts and bolts of things and plan for the worse. Assume many kids will test positive and start from there. The same goes for college sports and k-12 schools.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT