ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson is on very solid ground and it all started with

My neighbor, a CU fan, was watching football with me the other night and he brought up the topic of "state pride" and wanting to see both teams do well on a national level. He said he pulls for USC when not they're not playing CU. Then, he asks, "wouldn't you pull for CU if they came into WB with a chance at the playoffs?" Of course, my answer is "hell no" but my response was "why would I?" He was baffled. I told him USC was my alma mater and I didn't care if we were 0-11, I still hope we wax that ass. He told me he didn't understand that and got kinda huffy. I asked how does who I pull for impact the outcome? He just kept repeating that he thought I had more state pride than that. I pointed out that he didn't go to Clemson and maybe he feels the way he does is because he doesn't have a physical and emotional connection with them the way I do with TUSC. Anyone else been hit with that by CU fans craving validation?

Taters are on a campaign to let the country know that they are not located in Georgia. The only hope they have is if Gamecock Nation gets behind their cause, and make this a state pride thing. My answer is the same as yours...........Hell No !!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT