ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson

It’s easy when the whole team is on PED’s and know when to cycle off(most of the time). Our issue is we can’t win with 3star players in the SEC, maybe we need to $$$ someone to help out our team.

Reactions: Caligula
If there are any suicides in Columbia tonight, a psychiatrist should be called to the scene, no need to call the coroner

People on here have got to be sick of the "if clemson played _________ they would get beat". Crap

I am. It's the big brother in the school yard comeback. I keep falling for the 'we are catching up' stuff. Then a game like today. We were in glory years under Spurrier and now I am sure of it.

Clemson fans won't admit it but they thanked God they got to play notre lame instead of uga

Is lucky Georgia didn't get invited.Notre Lame isn't no where near as talented.
Face it. Clemson is a great team and they have a great coaching staff and the money to support a big-time program. We simply either lack the will or the money to compete at a national championship level. You will get nowhere recruiting a majority of three-star recruits in any major program. After watching the first half of this game with Notre Dame, I can no longer ignore the fact the cheerleader is a top notch coach and the second best coach in the country right now. Coming from Alabama. he has that same mental attitude as Alabama in that nothing less than a national championship is acceptable. And we brought in "The Boom" as our fourth or fifth choice. Hurray.............

Clemson fans won't admit it but they thanked God they got to play notre lame instead of uga
I’ll admit I’d rather play ND than UGA. Who wouldn’t? That’s completely obvious. The goal is to make it to the final with a chance to win. But, what does that prove? Georgia has played in one playoff. Good for them. Doesn’t mean sh*t for USC.

I’ll admit I’d rather play ND than UGA. Who wouldn’t? That’s completely obvious. The goal is to make it to the final with a chance to win. But, what does that prove? Georgia has played in one playoff. Good for them. Doesn’t mean sh*t for USC.
I totally agree with your last sentence.

Reactions: Zann77
Face it. Clemson is a great team and they have a great coaching staff and the money to support a big-time program. We simply either lack the will or the money to compete at a national championship level. You will get nowhere recruiting a majority of three-star recruits in any major program. After watching the first half of this game with Notre Dame, I can no longer ignore the fact the cheerleader is a top notch coach and the second best coach in the country right now. Coming from Alabama. he has that same mental attitude as Alabama in that nothing less than a national championship is acceptable. And we brought in "The Boom" as our fourth or fifth choice. Hurray.............

No disrespect... but 50-4 record and a N.C. in last 4 years hadnt convinced you before tonight

Reactions: ImmaTiger
Nah, I’m fine with playing in the ACC with 4 straight playoffs, 2 title games and 1 title and watching y’all struggle in the SEC.

I don’t think you are. Spending all your time on SEC sites screams envy. Apparently your really really tired of power puff football. It had to be nauseating watching that trash all season long. I can’t even imagine. Luckily I haven’t had to watch a acc game all year.

Reactions: scgamecockfan
I don’t think you are. Spending all your time on SEC sites screams envy. Apparently your really really tired of power puff football. It had to be nauseating watching that trash all season long. I can’t even imagine. Luckily I haven’t had to watch a acc game all year.
Lol, this is a usc site, not an sec site. You didn’t watch your bowl game?

Except, I did go to Clemson. Good try!

Anyone on a computer can say they went here or there. See? I went to Harvard. Does that make it true? Only I and my wife know for sure. Now, my question is, if you went to clempson, have you washed and hung up your pizza delivery uniform yet? Momma will be checking.

Anyone on a computer can say they went here or there. See? I went to Harvard. Does that make it true? Only I and my wife know for sure. Now, my question is, if you went to clempson, have you washed and hung up your pizza delivery uniform yet? Momma will be checking.
Considering you said "I and my wife", I can promise you did not go to Harvard. Not sure you went to any college?

Considering you said "I and my wife", I can promise you did not go to Harvard. Not sure you went to any college?
You are absolutely correct Triton20x.....good pick up on the use of "I" instead of "me". That was intentional. Yes, I did go to college and have a Master's degree. No, I didn't go to Harvard. That's the point I was trying to make. Anyone can say they went to any college/university that suits them. Just because they say they did, doesn't make it so.

You are absolutely correct Triton20x.....good pick up on the use of "I" instead of "me". That was intentional. Yes, I did go to college and have a Master's degree. No, I didn't go to Harvard. That's the point I was trying to make. Anyone can say they went to any college/university that suits them. Just because they say they did, doesn't make it so.
Well there are a lot of professors and gurus on the internet! 98% of them are world wide web warriors (WWWW) that don't know shyatt but they profess they know more than you! It's the new era of free speech social media. Mostly they are idiots!

They aren’t but Clemson is just playing simple pitch and catch and their WRs, unlike ours, catch passes.

Renfrow isn’t that fast, isn’t really quick at all, but simply runs decent routes and is almost always open.

It’s not complicated except when USC receivers try it.
Renfrow is the quickest side to side player on clemson's team. That's why his break routes are hard to cover.

Nah, I’m fine with playing in the ACC with 4 straight playoffs, 2 title games and 1 title and watching y’all struggle in the SEC.
I agree, SC really messed up when they left the ACC. They tried to get back in when the conference shake ups started but the ACC said no because they already had representation in South Carolina through Clemson. Clemson actually pushed to get Carolina back in the ACC from what I heard. But it wasn’t meant to be.

Renfrow is the quickest side to side player on clemson's team. That's why his break routes are hard to cover.
They have often said he is the best route runner of any Clemson WR. He also has the reception record for most catches in Playoff era. Proves you don't have to be biggest, baddest, strongest! Just be the best at your profession. I think he will play in NFL like the previous Humphries that wore 13 at Clemson now at Bucs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT