ADVERTISEMENT

College BB Corruption Investigation names South Carolina and Clemson

Good point. Be a college and not a G League program like Duke and Kentucky and UNC - 3 schools the NCAA won't touch because they bring in the $$$. That's what the NCAA has always been about. The FBI - a little different.

NCAA has “touched” KY several times throughout their history. You have no real reason to think it won’t happen again.

UNC...I take your point.

I really don't think it will have any impact. Do you really think Duke, KY, UNC etc. are going to struggle because of this? UNC has had a cloud over their head for what seems like 10 years. They continued to recruit at a high level. Frank will have no problems recruiting his 2-4 star guys out of foreign countries.
True. Unfortunately, we aren't viewed the same way by recruits as the elites you named. It makes the up hill climb even higher for the have nots like us, imo.

True. Unfortunately, we aren't viewed the same way by recruits as the elites you named. It makes the up hill climb even higher for the have nots like us, imo.
Unfortunately we aren't pulling in the names that are considering Duke etc. I think we still pull in the same talent we have been pulling in (middle of the road talent for the most part).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT