ADVERTISEMENT

Come on, Chad. Cancelling due to cold weather? Quit coddling the players.

It's really not that cold. I've been at games you could see your breath and cancelling the game just wasn't an option. I think CH is starting to feel some heat
Our teams haven't been garbage and some schools would trade places with us in a second. However we Gamecock have seen some good baseball and have the titles to show. Just under CH we don't see improvement. His team's don't have an identity. Does he want to play small ball? Then do it. Gorilla ball? Then do it. He's all over the place

Reactions: RaginRooster
as poorly as the team is playing, it's to his advantage to cancel...plus this nasty cold can lead to more injuries

Back in my day, we...........

2ad.gif

It's really not that cold. I've been at games you could see your breath and cancelling the game just wasn't an option. I think CH is starting to feel some heat
Our teams haven't been garbage and some schools would trade places with us in a second. However we Gamecock have seen some good baseball and have the titles to show. Just under CH we don't see improvement. His team's don't have an identity. Does he want to play small ball? Then do it. Gorilla ball? Then do it. He's all over the place
as poorly as the team is playing, it's to his advantage to cancel...plus this nasty cold can lead to more injuries
Please read:
General Manager of Greenville Drive cancelled game. He was on WYFF tonight. I realize this news will disapoint some, it was not Coach Holbrook.

Facts... Funny how they change the conversation.

I just like giving Chad a hard time even if it wasn't his call. Not like I'm upset about the whole thing.
Are you serious? You should be banned just for admitting this. You are not a Gamecock fan if what you posted was true. Go the heck away!

Incidentally, what "whole thing" are you talking about? You're just a miserable guy with unrealistic expectations about our teams. I suspect that no matter how well we do, you won't be happy unless we do better. You're probably one of those who treats last year as a baseball failure, even though we made the super regionals.

Are you serious? You should be banned just for admitting this. You are not a Gamecock fan if what you posted was true. Go the heck away!

Incidentally, what "whole thing" are you talking about? You're just a miserable guy with unrealistic expectations about our teams. I suspect that no matter how well we do, you won't be happy unless we do better. You're probably one of those who treats last year as a baseball failure, even though we made the super regionals.
Dude, calm down already. Don't get your panties in a wad. I'm far from miserable. I'm having a little fun on a slow sports night.

Reactions: Jpcooper
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT