ADVERTISEMENT

Currie fired as AD at TN based on News 10 report

Sources: John Currie was prepared to hire Mike Leach but university officials wouldn’t allow him to do so. Phillip Fulmer has been sabotaging search process in hopes to become Tennessee’s AD
Is there a link to any evidence substantiating that last assertion?

Is there a link to any evidence substantiating that last assertion?

It's Brett McMurphy, who's usually reliable. Not sure why the poster didn't provide the source. Anyway, Fulmer had nothing do with the offer to Schiano and the subsequent reaction. Perhaps Fulmer seized on that weakness and is attempting a palace coup.

It's Brett McMurphy, who's usually reliable. Not sure why the poster didn't provide the source. Anyway, Fulmer had nothing do with the offer to Schiano and the subsequent reaction. Perhaps Fulmer seized on that weakness and is attempting a place coup.
My point exactly. Fulmer did not himself engineer Currie's ineptitude.

Reactions: DarkCock
They also need to look at themselves in the mirror while asking that question.

And I thought some of our fans were batshit crazy. It's a full blown asylum up there.

No doubt. The inmates are running the prison.

Sources: John Currie was prepared to hire Mike Leach but university officials wouldn’t allow him to do so. Phillip Fulmer has been sabotaging search process in hopes to become Tennessee’s AD
I wonder if any evidence on that will come out. Sounds believable.

The way this search has gone and the coaches they have burnt while conducting it....I do not know who would put their hat in now. When a Doreen level coach turns you down....it is bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT