ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo is a moral hypocrite...

His offense could have taken a knee (as even the commentators expected him to do) on their last po$$ession to run out the clock, but he wanted to run up the score.. And the look on Muschamp's face said it all. What a moral hypocrite.
Yet it will be spun as St Dabo had every right to do so.
Actually, I am happy they didn’t take a knee. I enjoy Taters trying to defend it merely because if St Dabo wanted it, it had to be just.
PS: Thought Muschamp showed class at the end of game.

His offense could have taken a knee (as even the commentators expected him to do) on their last po$$ession to run out the clock, but he wanted to run up the score.. And the look on Muschamp's face said it all. What a moral hypocrite.
Please stop! We lost.

He did so because we had the audacity to throw another TD on his pitiful DBs. He thought we would lay down. He didn't want the regular season to end on a note of an average SEC offense throwing TDs at will on his "#2 defense in the nation".

Right now clemson has the players to make blabo feel like he can do what he wants and face little to no consequences from us. They are on a roll and show few signs of slowing down other than a porous secondary.
Their saving grace has been the pitiful conference they play in and that won’t change anytime soon. However, I think they will take a step back after this season as they will lose 7 starters upfront defensively in their 2deep to graduation, and 3 more potentially to the draft (Lawrence, ferrel, & Lamar).
Maybe not a huge step back as they recruit well but I believe the gap is closing and karma can be a bitch

He did so because we had the audacity to throw another TD on his pitiful DBs. He thought we would lay down. He didn't want the regular season to end on a note of an average SEC offense throwing TDs at will on his "#2 defense in the nation".
I agree with you...he was pissed we exposed his DBs.

It's insecurity. He knows that us, a middle tier SEC team, gave his team all they could handle at home. A few things going right at the goal line and this game would have gone down to the wire. With just half of our injured defensive starters back, who knows what we might have accomplished. By scoring that garbage TD, it looks more like a blowout to non-observers, and his apologists in the media will treat it as such. But deep down, they all know we exposed their defense.

Also, I don't think the media has an anti-South Carolina agenda, but they definitely have a pro-Dabo agenda. My gosh, the commentators are nauseating to listen to at times.

Reactions: Cockish
Karma will come back to bite him in the ass , if somehow Pitt can pull it off I hope they run it up if possible and if not , maybe the Catholics can and if not maybe Bama can

Dabo did the Christian thing and kicked us when we were down...lol. Okay I'm done with Dabo posts.

Last edited:
Right now clemson has the players to make blabo feel like he can do what he wants and face little to no consequences from us. They are on a roll and show few signs of slowing down other than a porous secondary.
Their saving grace has been the pitiful conference they play in and that won’t change anytime soon. However, I think they will take a step back after this season as they will lose 7 starters upfront defensively in their 2deep to graduation, and 3 more potentially to the draft (Lawrence, ferrel, & Lamar).
Maybe not a huge step back as they recruit well but I believe the gap is closing and karma can be a bitch
Hope your right. I was looking at who they were loosing too. However, Syracuse and BC is the only competition for the future I’m afraid.

Hell...No! Next time we beat them, I Hope Muschamp takes a knee. That will show how classless that ignorant Hillbilly really is.

Reactions: roosterbell
Then tried an onside kick, or was that the other score? I don't blame Dabo for scores. It wasn't like he was throwing it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT