ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn Again

Good for Dawn. She was 100% right.

Given some politicians and many others were attacking the athlete with hate filled comments while only having some tidbits of info, it's good to see others defend her. Good for Dawn. Love it.

• Haha
Reactions: ElectricalCock89
Good for Dawn. She was 100% right.

Given some politicians and many others were attacking the athlete with hate filled comments while only having some tidbits of info, it's good to see others defend her. Good for Dawn. Love it.
What's the info beyond the tidbits you believe everyone received?

Do you approve of the sanctioning of men pounding on women in organized sports?

Do some reading. It will help.
Point me in that direction since you're the one who made the assertion.

Otherwise, you're quickly becoming the new USCWatson21 on this site.

Point me in that direction since you're the one who made the assertion.

Otherwise, you're quickly becoming the new USCWatson21 on this site.

I'm not doing your easy homework for you.

Google it. It's as easy as that.

I'll give you a hint since Google is so tough for you.

Amen Robert.

OK bud. We get it.

I know a bunch of dip-shits, including Republican politicians and right wing social media warrirors (and right wingers in general) jumped in with their ignorant opinions, but those dip-shits aren't worth one.

Khelif was assigned female at birth and identifies as a woman. Furthermore, Khelif's father, who did not approve of girls boxing when Khelif first got into the sport, has reportedly publicly shown his daughter's birth certificate to prove that she is a woman.

Of note, it is also illegal to change your gender in Algeria and it's also illegal to be transgender. Transgendered and gay people in Algeria can be sent to prison. The official Olympic delegation of Algeria has stood firmly behind Khelif. There is no evidence she changed her gender.

I know a bunch of dip-shits, including Republican politicians and right wing social media warrirors (and right wingers in general) jumped in with their ignorant opinions, but those dip-shits aren't worth one.

Khelif was assigned female at birth and identifies as a woman. Furthermore, Khelif's father, who did not approve of girls boxing when Khelif first got into the sport, has reportedly publicly shown his daughter's birth certificate to prove that she is a woman.

Of note, it is also illegal to change your gender in Algeria and it's also illegal to be transgender. Transgendered and gay people in Algeria can be sent to prison. The official Olympic delegation of Algeria has stood firmly behind Khelif. There is no evidence she changed her gender.
Then why not just show everyone that you're a woman?

It doesn't matter what you identify as.

A chromosome test is what is relevant and it's easy to do.

Why don't they want to discuss this tidbit?

Then why not just show everyone that you're a woman?

It doesn't matter what you identify as.

A chromosome test is what is relevant and it's easy to do.

Why don't they want to discuss this tidbit?

we live in a world where someone born a woman doesn't have to prove she's a woman,
If someone wants to penalize her, they need to prove she isn't.

We don't make athletes prove they are eligible. The system has to prove they aren't.

She's never claimed to be transgendered. She's never claimed to be anything but a girl/woman, going back go childhood.

There is zero question about her being a woman to everyone that counts- her country, her family, the Olympics.

The only group that ever questioned it is a Russian run boxing federation run by a friend of Putin who disqualified her after she beat a Russian boxer. That group has never said what tests they used, what lab they used, what the protocols were, no test sample was taken, and didn't give her any appeal rights that the Olympics and other boxing groups require.

In other words, it was a sham test by a sham group.

It's beyond ludicrous at this point and the Olympics has spoken along with her country.

She's a woman. There is no evidence she isn't. Anything else is people lying, including on here.

we live in a world where someone born a woman doesn't have to prove she's a woman,
If someone wants to penalize her, they need to prove she isn't.

There is zero question about her being a woman to everyone that counts- her country, her family, the Olympics.

The only group that ever questioned it is a Russian run boxing federation run by a friend of Putin who disqualified her after she beat a Russian boxer. That group has never said what tests they used, what lab they used, what the protocols were, no test sample was taken, and didn't give her any appeal rights that the Olympics and other boxing groups require.

In other words, it was a sham test by a sham group.

She's a woman. There is no evidence she isn't.
This is propaganda and I know you wouldn't want your daughter competing against a man in boxing.

If you don't want to single the individual out, have everyone take a test since we now have a world of idiots who believe you can be a different gender just by thinking it up.

The reality is that this individual has been asked many times to provide a SNP Essay and he/she has declined to do so.

Reactions: Lurker123
This is propaganda and I know you wouldn't want your daughter competing against a man in boxing.

If you don't want to single the individual out, have everyone take a test since we now have a world of idiots who believe you can be a different gender just by thinking it up.

The reality is that this individual has been asked many times to provide a SNP Essay and he/she has declined to do so.
I'm not arguing about this story all day. it's not even a question at this point.

You can't accept reality, but that's not new. She doesn't have to prove she's a woman. They have to prove she isn't.

Her family and her country stand behind her and there is no evidence she isn't a woman except from online fools.

Done.

I'm not arguing about this story all day. it's not even a question at this point.

You can't accept reality, but that's not new. She doesn't have to prove she's a woman. They have to prove she isn't.

Her family and her country stand behind her and there is no evidence she isn't a woman except from online fools.

Done.

"She doesn't have to prove anything" is not a position or evidence of anything.

I hope you realize how ridiculous you sound right now.

Reactions: turncock
"She doesn't have to prove anything" is not a position or evidence of anything.

I hope you realize how ridiculous you sound right now.
Agree. I've had no problem engaging with DeeDave in the past even though his views are quite different than mine because he usually tried to provide something to back his claims. That hasn't been the case of late.

Reactions: Ward Jr
Agree. I've had no problem engaging with DeeDave in the past even though his views are quite different than mine because he usually tried to provide something to back his claims. That hasn't been the case of late.

He has a long history of throwing slop against the wall such as this.

His W-L record on this site is along the lines of Kansas Jayhawks Football.

He's done because he's done...again.

Yelp.

The International Boxing Association is holding a press conference in Paris to address the issues surrounding Algerian boxer Imane Khelif and Taiwanese boxer Lin Yu-Ting.Dr. Ioannis Filippatos, the former Chair of IBA Medical Committee and an OB/GYN with three decades of experience, has spoken.

He has confirmed that neither Lin nor Khelif are biological females, and has slammed the IOC for using passports as a system for determining gender.

"Medicine is knowledge, it is not opinion."

One passport can give to us the opportunity to be men, and, tomorrow when I go back to Athens, I can go to my government and change my name from Ioannis to Ionnia. That means I am a woman tomorrow? Please. The nature and the biological world do not change."

"The blood result looks and says, the laboratories, that these boxers are male."

Reactions: Lurker123
Yelp.

The International Boxing Association is holding a press conference in Paris to address the issues surrounding Algerian boxer Imane Khelif and Taiwanese boxer Lin Yu-Ting.Dr. Ioannis Filippatos, the former Chair of IBA Medical Committee and an OB/GYN with three decades of experience, has spoken.

He has confirmed that neither Lin nor Khelif are biological females, and has slammed the IOC for using passports as a system for determining gender.

"Medicine is knowledge, it is not opinion."

One passport can give to us the opportunity to be men, and, tomorrow when I go back to Athens, I can go to my government and change my name from Ioannis to Ionnia. That means I am a woman tomorrow? Please. The nature and the biological world do not change."

"The blood result looks and says, the laboratories, that these boxers are male."

Shocker. :)

If only Dawn could wait a small amount of time before she comments on things she doesn't fully understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: cockofdawn
I'm curious Dave, and I don't want to put words in your mouth, but you seem to be saying that you agree that XY should not fight XX.

This is a terrible take from Staley. There's nothing to feel but disdain for the fighters and the special interest groups who made this happen.

These two fighters were well aware that they were biological men for a long time. If you feel like you're a different gender, find a career other than beating up actual women.

Shame on the Olympic Committee for allowing this to happen. I wish these fighters were forced to fight the men's champ and see how that worked out for them because that's around the equivalent of what happened here.

Last edited:
This is a terrible take from Staley. There's nothing to feel but disdain for the fighters and the special interest groups who made this happen.

These two fighters were well aware that they were biological men for a long time. If you feel like you're a different gender, find a career other than beating up actual women.

Shame on the Olympic Committee for allowing this to happen. I wish these fighters were forced to fight the men's champ and see how that worked out for them because that's around the equivalent of what happened here.

It is a terrible take, but that is what we get for putting politics before reasoning. Because of someone's political party, they are stuck arguing men should be able to beat up women in the ring. For the betterment of women.

It is a terrible take, but that is what we get for putting politics before reasoning. Because of someone's political party, they are stuck arguing men should be able to beat up women in the ring. For the betterment of women.

Except this time it really isn't a man so it's a bit of a disingenous argument.

Like claiming a man is really a woman.

I think we should just end on that agreement.

Disingenous to argue someone born with female sex organs is a man.

I can only imagine the outrage if she was using a mens restroom with her lady parts.

I can only imagine the outrage if she was using a mens restroom with her lady parts.

So you've had relations with he/she?

The "LIberal OGs" will buy into anything as long as it comes from a media source who supports their ideology.

It's propaganda Watson.

Plus, what matters is chromosomes and hormones. Not added or subtracted parts.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElectricalCock89

Disingenuous like claiming a man is really a woman.

Like claiming a man is really a woman.

There is ZERO evidence she is anything but a woman.

and no, the Russian run IBA with their "we ran a test but we can't show anyone the results or talk about what test we used or who conducted the rest or anything else" isn't evidence.

Disingenuous like claiming a man is really a woman.

No one is claiming she is a man except online trolls, a bunch of losers on this board, and a Russian run boxing federation.

If someone with credibility proves it, with properly conducted tests that are verifiable, then it will be an issue.

There is ZERO evidence she is anything but a woman.

and no, the Russian run IBA with their "we ran a test but we can't show anyone the results or talk about what test we used or who conducted the rest or anything else" isn't evidence.

No one is claiming she is a man except online trolls, a bunch of losers on this board, and a Russian run boxing federation.

If someone with credibility proves it, with properly conducted tests that are verifiable, then it will be an issue.

So it's more Russian propaganda right Dave?

It's soooo easy to prove that you're a women if you were.

It can be done in a flash with a simple independent test.

They don't want to do that and shove it in everyone's face. Why?

So hard to believe people your age would still buy this nonsense.

It's a 16-year old vegan thought pattern.

Last edited:
It can be done in a flash with a simple independent test.

They don't want to do that and shove it in everyone's face. Why?
You can have DNA test results within a few hours.

If any of this was legit, Jeff Zucker himself would fly over there and air it LIve on CNN while paying these fighters millions for the cause.

The mind virus is so insane.

Reactions: Ward Jr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT