ADVERTISEMENT

Des Kitchings? Info please

Florida State receiver and k believe he coached in the state at Furman. Relatively young guy should relate easily to recruits.

On another note...no coach stays after getting demoted especially a young guy like BMac.

South Carolina native (grew up in Wagener - small town in Aiken County). Had a lot of success as a player at Wagener-Salley High and Furman. Has worked with some pretty good offenses in the past. Worked under Drinkwitz while at NC State (current App State coach that fed us our lunch last year) so hopefully has some innovative input that he can bring with him to USC.

Bmac was offensive (pun?) coordinator last year right?

If so, wow that's great, I'm glad he's leaving

South Carolina native (grew up in Wagener - small town in Aiken County). Had a lot of success as a player at Wagener-Salley High and Furman. Has worked with some pretty good offenses in the past. Worked under Drinkwitz while at NC State (current App State coach that fed us our lunch last year) so hopefully has some innovative input that he can bring with him to USC.
Drinkwitz is at Mizzou now.

Muschamp is putting together the offensive staff now he should have had in 2016.

I guess in 2016 he felt like he needed recruiters first and great coaches second. Now he needs great coaches to bring out the best in these players.

I'm hopeful but not confident.

Would be an upgrade of McClendon, but I don't know who would walk into this situation here at this time. I'll believe it when I see it. That recruiting class isn't looking very promising and Muschamp's seat is on fire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT