ADVERTISEMENT

Forget a bunch of Kirby Smart...hire Richt!!!****

I know Richt has some faults, everyone here has seen some of them. But he is a good coach, maybe not on Saban/Meyer level but the list better than him is pretty short. I wasn't in the group who wanted him gone, but it is what it is, if he wants to coach again someone is going to get a good coach that their university and alumni can be proud he represents them.

Reactions: trekcock
Geez Eyore....why not him? It ain't much of a tail but I'm kind of attached to it!

Who WOULD want to come to our little school in your chicken little opinion.

Geez dude, calm down. I said I don't see him coming here,( for a number of reasons ),. I didn't say anything about "our little school"
Talk about being sensitive

Geez Eyore....why not him? It ain't much of a tail but I'm kind of attached to it!

Who WOULD want to come to our little school in your chicken little opinion.
You've got to believe that Richt has jumped to the top of Miami's list. Truly believe he'd choose his alma mater and help them to rebuild.

Richt probably has too much class to jump to another SEC East team while all of his players are still at UGA (Brad Scott would not), but if he was interested in the Carolina job, there's no way I wouldn't have him at the top of my list ahead of guys with little or no head coaching experience. With his recruiting connections all over the Southeast, but especially in the state of Georgia, we could do a lot worse than him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT