ADVERTISEMENT

GAMECOCKS -VS- GEORGIA PREDICTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishing fool

Dec 8, 2015
Lets just get right down to it!!! Predict from the head and not the heart....

Gamecocks - 28
Pups - 24

Don't watch this game if you have any kind of heart problems etc... LOL

Easy bet as always in this game. Take the cocks and 9.5. Sure winner everytime. I always win this game when i bet on it since 2000. Cocks will win or cover guaranteed. And i think they win it outright along with a clemson loss this saturday.
giphy.gif

My friend's bookie would love you.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
It's good to hope for a win, even though you know that you don't have much of a chance! The cocktail will have a good season, but your nightmare is coming Saturday! Don't worry the sun will rise again the next day. Just remember the dawgs are your daddy!

It's good to hope for a win, even though you know that you don't have much of a chance! The cocktail will have a good season, but your nightmare is coming Saturday! Don't worry the sun will rise again the next day. Just remember the dawgs are your daddy!
Somewhere in all that he thinks uga will win.
tenor.gif

I think this is a well disguised attempt to trick most of us in posting here, vs trying to win the coveted Schlotzsky tailgating trey

Fishing Fool is nobody's fool, this is a complex well thought out evil plot, usually only found in the movies

HAHHAHA NAH lolol

200.gif

Easy bet as always in this game. Take the cocks and 9.5. Sure winner everytime. I always win this game when i bet on it since 2000. Cocks will win or cover guaranteed. And i think they win it outright along with a clemson loss this saturday.

&$## , I hope you are right.

You need to hope your mom’s HIV test comes back negative, heard she hung out with a good portion of the Georgia team Saturday night.

Last week I predicted a 49-7 win and we won 49-15.

This week it’s:
Gamecocks 29
Leg Humpers 20

So if I’m 8 points off we still win by one. This is the take notice of South Carolina in 2018 game.

Despite this fact we will still be ranked below Georgia next week.

I predict an ugly game. Lot's field goals, maybe a safety. Gamecocks find a way to keep it close even without a lot of offensive yards. Late in the game, the Gamecocks get a defensive or special teams TD and bedlam breaks out in Williams-Brice like we haven't seen in a couple of years. The Bulldogs never recover.

Gamecocks 26, Bulldogs 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT