ADVERTISEMENT

GAMECOCKS -VS- GEORGIA PREDICTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Dawgs pull the Chickens into the deep water late in the game. Deebo is the only thing that really worries me, but he's a lot to worry about... Good luck Chickens! Thanks for having me...

Yeah he’s the only real player we have apparently

He picked right in line with Vegas. Not too crazy
Got it, but when any Gamecock fan picks against their own team and finishes it with us getting an "it doesn't really matter TD" at the end of the game it should go unposted. We could lose the game and I will be right here but insulting our team miffs me. JMO.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
You could just not replied I'd hate to be trapped in a foxhole with you.
If it ever happens, you can stick to your side and not address me, either. It won't work any hardship on me. But since it's not your thread and I am essentially responding to the OP, your opinion as to whether I should respond or not is immaterial.

If it ever happens, you can stick to your side and not address me, either. It won't work any hardship on me. But since it's not your thread and I am essentially responding to the OP, your opinion as to whether I should respond or not is immaterial.
If you don't want a response don't post that's the way it works.

Reactions: gawgaboy
If you don't want a response don't post that's the way it works.
You can respond or not respond. It's a matter of total indifference to me. I took it for granted that, since you didn't want to share a foxhole with me, you probably didn't want to talk to me, either. I think most intelligent people would have concluded that.

Got it, but when any Gamecock fan picks against their own team and finishes it with us getting an "it doesn't really matter TD" at the end of the game it should go unposted. We could lose the game and I will be right here but insulting our team miffs me. JMO.
To be fair Jim, OP's instructions were to pick with your head, not your heart. :)
giphy.gif

Man, sooo many found the koolaid trough! As much as I would like to see Dawgs ran out of the stadium, I'm just not smelling what most of y'all are drinking! I just think there is still too much talent difference. I expect a close game through 3qtrs but when the starters start needing breathers the backups just are not there yet. More specifically the defensive backups.

I think it's an odd game scoring wise. Unfortunately I think Bentley will give up a damaging turnover as he played a little reckless last week although he benefitted but this isn't last week.

28 Butt-sniffers
17 Good guys

It's good to hope for a win, even though you know that you don't have much of a chance! The cocktail will have a good season, but your nightmare is coming Saturday! Don't worry the sun will rise again the next day. Just remember the dawgs are your daddy!
Not when Spurrier was here and WM might start it all over again this weekend Mr. Dawg.

Easy bet as always in this game. Take the cocks and 9.5. Sure winner everytime. I always win this game when i bet on it since 2000. Cocks will win or cover guaranteed. And i think they win it outright along with a clemson loss this saturday.

What a day that would be.

HOPE for a win with heart. Head and psychic forecast says a loss.
I wanna drink the kool aid but............
Ga-27
USC-21

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Last week I predicted a 49-7 win and we won 49-15.

This week it’s:
Gamecocks 29
Leg Humpers 20

So if I’m 8 points off we still win by one. This is the take notice of South Carolina in 2018 game.

Despite this fact we will still be ranked below Georgia next week.
A 49-7 prediction against Charleston Southern. You're an expert!!

27-17 Dogs. You guys come out pumped up and hang for 3 quarters. Depth will catch up in 4th and UGA scores a TD late to make it look worse. If Bentley has truly turned the corner like I hear people saying, this is the type of game he will have to win.

I’ve heard some of these UGH-a fans think they are going to march into Columbia and come out with a victory. Well, I’ve got news for you assholes, I’m going to fight all of you before the game. The rules are pretty simple. You line up next to the George Rogers statue on the northwest corner of the stadium. Line is going to be single file and I’ve got some bros that will be there to MAKE SURE it stays single file. My bros are on this board and go by Chingon, Limestone and Pete. We train pretty much 24/7 at the local Kenpo Dojo. Name of our Dojo is the Sidewinders which signifies our viciousness and abilities. A sidewinder is a snake in case you’re a rough ridin' idiot who has garbage for brains and dumbass for balls. The line forms at 8AM because the game is early. My mom is going to drop us off at 7:30 at the stadium and won’t be back until like 10AM at the earliest so don’t think you can cry to anyone to make me stop smashing your faces until at least then and MAYBE even later though I’ll be eating my lunch then anyway so no big whoop. When you get in line you will wait your turn to take me on. I’ll let you have the first punch or kick because I don’t even care. I’m going to block it probably. Then I’ll unload a vicious boot right in your nuts. Gameover. If not then no biggie because I’ll throw a huge right handed haymaker right in your balls again. Then face, then ballsack rotating like that until you are down for the count. You won’t even land a punch or kick, I’ve got the ability to block them all. RULE NUMBER 2! No weapons. Anyone caught trying to sneak in some brass knucks or other items will get unloaded on by Chingon, then Limestone, then Pete. After I’ve dispensed street justice on all of the people in the line I’m going to meet my parents for lunch. They are not to be spoken to by any of you. We are having pop tarts and sandwiches and nature valley bars and dr. thunder because this is an early game and we can get breakfast food and lunch food both before going in. If you try to tell my step dad Rick that I’ve been brutally smashing your face and balls and face with my kicks and punches and spin kicks and leg sweeps and spinning backhands and grappling holds I will tell him you are lying and got mauled like by a dog that we saw in the neighborhood probably a pit bull or something. He will believe me. I’ve told him this before and he didn’t even try to believe the other guy that I destroyed in hand to hand. See you there UGH-a fans, for the last time.

I’ve heard some of these UGH-a fans think they are going to march into Columbia and come out with a victory. Well, I’ve got news for you assholes, I’m going to fight all of you before the game. The rules are pretty simple. You line up next to the George Rogers statue on the northwest corner of the stadium. Line is going to be single file and I’ve got some bros that will be there to MAKE SURE it stays single file. My bros are on this board and go by Chingon, Limestone and Pete. We train pretty much 24/7 at the local Kenpo Dojo. Name of our Dojo is the Sidewinders which signifies our viciousness and abilities. A sidewinder is a snake in case you’re a rough ridin' idiot who has garbage for brains and dumbass for balls. The line forms at 8AM because the game is early. My mom is going to drop us off at 7:30 at the stadium and won’t be back until like 10AM at the earliest so don’t think you can cry to anyone to make me stop smashing your faces until at least then and MAYBE even later though I’ll be eating my lunch then anyway so no big whoop. When you get in line you will wait your turn to take me on. I’ll let you have the first punch or kick because I don’t even care. I’m going to block it probably. Then I’ll unload a vicious boot right in your nuts. Gameover. If not then no biggie because I’ll throw a huge right handed haymaker right in your balls again. Then face, then ballsack rotating like that until you are down for the count. You won’t even land a punch or kick, I’ve got the ability to block them all. RULE NUMBER 2! No weapons. Anyone caught trying to sneak in some brass knucks or other items will get unloaded on by Chingon, then Limestone, then Pete. After I’ve dispensed street justice on all of the people in the line I’m going to meet my parents for lunch. They are not to be spoken to by any of you. We are having pop tarts and sandwiches and nature valley bars and dr. thunder because this is an early game and we can get breakfast food and lunch food both before going in. If you try to tell my step dad Rick that I’ve been brutally smashing your face and balls and face with my kicks and punches and spin kicks and leg sweeps and spinning backhands and grappling holds I will tell him you are lying and got mauled like by a dog that we saw in the neighborhood probably a pit bull or something. He will believe me. I’ve told him this before and he didn’t even try to believe the other guy that I destroyed in hand to hand. See you there UGH-a fans, for the last time.

"After I’ve dispensed street justice on all of the people in the line I’m going to meet my parents for lunch. They are not to be spoken to by any of you. We are having pop tarts and sandwiches and nature valley bars and dr. thunder because this is an early game and we can get breakfast food and lunch food both before going in. "

That's genius. Kudos.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Okay, that was brilliant.

One team will have the game well in hand by the mid-third quarter and will appear to be the obvious winner. HOWEVER ... it ain't over till it's over and the other team pulls off a big comeback and wins in the last seconds or OT.

Now that's what I call a prediction.

You're a Hall of Famer in my book. Outstanding post.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
UGA 37
So car: 24

So car finishes with only 2 conference losses and upsets Clemson

Who do you predict the other one to be to, humper?

Not sure. I just feel like I almost always see South Carolina drop a game they shouldn’t. Maybe that’s not fair, because a new coach can change everything and muschamp has been there 2 full seasons already

Maybe Florida or maybe Texas AM

I read as much of that as I could stand. That’s youthful exuberance.

Which is not accurate information. New coach, better talent.

It is accurate information, you should just be questioning its relevancy. Texas has won 4 of the last 6 times we played Alabama, so we should be favored, right? Of course some of those games were pre-Bear Bryant Alabama, so maybe not too relevant, but the stat is still technically accurate.

Which is not accurate information. New coach, better talent.

Where in my post did I mention either coaching or talent? I simply said that was the average score for the past 5 games in Columbia... I guess I could have said the score will be the average score of when we play UGA on September 8, which would be USC 15 and UGA 10. We've only played 2x before on September 8 (2007 and 2001) both times in Athens... either way, USC wins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT