ADVERTISEMENT

Glad you’re okay, Deebo.

gr8spur

Sep 16, 2003
And don’t worry about the other fellows. They understand. Making money is more important than anything else in life. Right?

Reactions: FlotownRooster
Man, I am quite glad for Deebo's sake he didn't play in this game. Jim Brown and Jerry Rice in their primes would have gotten injured if they played for the cocks in the Belk's Bowl.

Dude you are crazy! I am glad Deebo did not play in this game. He probably would have gotten hurt or worse. I just dont understand how you dont try another quarterback.

so you have to play X amount of plays to be eligible to get hurt?

I guess, I don't know. Point being is that one good player would not have made the difference today. UVA had a ton more guts and fortitude than our guys. No reason for Deebo or any other player worth a darn to risk playing for our outfit today.

I guess, I don't know. Point being is that one good player would not have made the difference today. UVA had a ton more guts and fortitude than our guys. No reason for Deebo or any other player worth a darn to risk playing for our outfit today.

That could be true.... However, I like our chances better if he is on the field... I am old school I admit, but if you can be there for the practices and be there for the game, hell, play the game....

Well no one did and imo, he made the right decision. He’s about to be worth money that most of us dream about.

Just curious, what round do you see him being drafted in? I don't think he is first round, and with being injury prone, maybe no even second round. I guess it obviously depends on certain team needs

You do understand he's PLAYING in some senior bowl nonsense, right? BEFORE he gets drafted!!!

Deebo quit on his team. No other way to spin it.

The senior bowl is very different than the Belk's Bowl and is pretty important for anyone interested in boosting their draft stock.

I have no problem with him quitting. Money is a major issue.

Again, I know I am old school, and I know this generation is all about themselves, and I know he made a decision he believes was best for him, but there is no way I could be a healthy football player who practiced, sweated, and played with most of the players on the field for 3-5 years and just stand on the sideline and watch...

Again, I know I am old school, and I know this generation is all about themselves, and I know he made a decision he believes was best for him, but there is no way I could be a healthy football player who practiced, sweated, and played with most of the players on the field for 3-5 years and just stand on the sideline and watch...

I'm also not a fan of Deebo being on the sideline or traveling. Either you're on the team or you're not. But yeah, I have no problem with Deebo quitting. People are acting like this is the first generation that cared about making money. I wish I was privileged enough to not have to worry about money, but alas.

The senior bowl is very different than the Belk's Bowl and is pretty important for anyone interested in boosting their draft stock.

I have no problem with him quitting. Money is a major issue.

Literally no difference. The scouts can watch film.

No it’s not, unless you were willing to purchase a multi-million dollar insurance policy for him in case he had a career ending injury.

Well, if you have faith in your 'NFL Talents' you might qualify for a loan with your 'sure' pro signing bonus and/or salary contract as a backup for the borrowed money.

Round 3-4 at best.

kind of what I was thinking... Nothing is a guarantee for sure... I truly wish him the best, and always thought he was a great competitor... Thus my thought that one day he may hate the fact that his last game as a SC football player is standing on a side line..... healthy...

Well, if you have faith in your 'NFL Talents' you might qualify for a loan with your 'sure' pro signing bonus and/or salary contract as a backup for the borrowed money.
It’s not a matter of me having faith. It is a matter of you having none, and since you don’t, you should buy the insurance. That’s not hard to understand.

Deebo had every right to sit out, and he did.

He's now taken to Twitter whining about Carolina fans that do not agree with his decision.

Welcome to the real world Deebo.

Reactions: ghood
I could get hit by a train on the way to work next week. I wonder if my boss will understand that I am afraid I will be hurt on the way there so I am deciding not to come? My project team will just have to go ahead without me. I'll let them know on Twitter!

No it’s not, unless you were willing to purchase a multi-million dollar insurance policy for him in case he had a career ending injury.

Just asking ... not attacking. Didn't Clowney do exactly that? Haven't many other potential professional prospects also done that?
I don't know but, thought that I have heard about that, often, before.

At least Deebo was honest about not wanting to play the Bowl game. Bentley and the rest of the team should have been honest and sat out instead of embarrassing us fans that showed up expecting them to give a shit and try. I won’t show up for this team again. I’m not wasting my time and money on these quitters.

Deebo had every right to sit out, and he did.

He's now taken to Twitter whining about Carolina fans that do not agree with his decision.

Welcome to the real world Deebo.
Deebo can take his candy ass to hell as far as I’m concerned. I hate weak quitters.

Reactions: cocky4
At least Deebo was honest about not wanting to play the Bowl game. Bentley and the rest of the team should have been honest and sat out instead of embarrassing us fans that showed up expecting them to give a shit and try. I won’t show up for this team again. I’m not wasting my time and money on these quitters.

Thats fine, they will be ok without you...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT