ADVERTISEMENT

i dont know how it is in the lower part of the state

It's the front cover of The Snake's sports section every day. Today the story was about their beards. Seriously.

All I want to do is read about my goddamn basketball, is that too much to ask?

Reactions: cockhornleghorn
It's the front cover of The Snake's sports section every day. Today the story was about their beards. Seriously.

All I want to do is read about my goddamn basketball, is that too much to ask?

Heck they on the front page of the Greenville news everyday even when it's not football season lol

I'm here in Columbia. Never seen so many people wearing that ugly orange and purple. Roll Tide.

We get a little bit of orange here in western north Carolina. Much of it is for Tennessee. I feel bad for my good friends and family in my hometown of Greenville SC.

Reactions: NetworkX
but in the up state its every other freaking commercial road to the national chamionship

Here's hoping said road:

8942572_G.jpg

I live in Charlotte and have to deal with this bullshit non-stop:

Hardly hear about it in Bluffton/Hilton Head area. Not on TV, radio, newspaper, nothing....thank goodness. Just a few...very few...flags here and there.

This is one of the many reasons I love living in Tennessee. I never hear crap about the Taters nor Clemtech. I do see a lot of articles on Bama, UGA and UT tho so some days I just smh but it is so nice to not to have to listen to those urnge morons on a daily basis no matter what.

Not seeing that much uringe in the Myrtle Beach area. Seeing a lot of Gamecock gear. Of course this is Gamecock country.

Nah here in the Low country we do see as much. Newspaper has an article each day in sports section but not overboard.

Heck....the final month or so...The Citadel and Charleston Southern dominated the sports page as each won a conference championship.

I drive around Columbia several days a week and since our game, I've seen very few flags, magnets, etc...even before the dUNCe and OU games. Honest to God truth. Bunch of bandwagon fockers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT