ADVERTISEMENT

I hate the Gators and we'll see them on Sunday afternoon

lee-corso.png

Why is there nobody on that guy at the end of the ot???? How stupid.... nobody
The center for Wisconsin just stood there and watched him go by. I guess he was looking for the UF center coming up the court.
This is why I wish we could have played them. Our defense would have had them in disarray just like Marquette, Duke and Baylor.
Oh well, we'll just have to out hustle UF. At the level our boys are playing there's no doubt they can beat em.
Go Cocks!

Reactions: Cybercock
They havnt played the gamecock team thats currently playing in the tourney and so far no one has found a answer for them yet and theres no reason to think they will either. The current gamecocks are a total different animal than what they previously played against
Damn right, and again how lucky if Florida? Wow, everyone says their defense is so good but they just gave up 80 something to a not great wiscy team. I think we will play better d, be fresher, and I truly believe bybsunday afternoon we will be cutting down the nets baby!!!

I aint scared of no damm gator and neither is Frank nor the team. They have been fearless so far and every win makes them even more fearless. Fear is people and teams that think they can win. This team KNOWS it can win. There aint no knees knocking in that locker room

Dude everytime you post the opposite happens lol

You're the first one who finally got the strategy!!!!

When you want the opposite to happen, you say it out loud...

It's called baseball... In this case, it's called basketball...

Baseball superstition...

If you don't know how it works, then stand back, this isn't for rank amateurs...

Last edited:
You're the first one who finally got the strategy!!!!

When you want the opposite to happen, you say it out loud...

It's called baseball... In this case, it's called basketball...

Baseball superstitions...

If you don't know how it works, then stand back, this isn't for rank amateurs...
You are THE Professional!!!

CockLiv retired a few moons ago, all the rest of us are admirers!

~~¡
=;<[]

You are THE Professional!!!

CockLiv retired a few moons ago, all the rest of us are admirers!

~~¡
=;<[]

I've been doing it for years...

Started with our 2nd baseman Mark Taylor, from Muncie Indiana... Couldn't hit a lick and I would yell out to him to "step in front of the pitch..."

Good for a couple hits when it counted...

You guys have got this! SC is playing much better than Fla. Plus Fla was wore out after their game last night. I honestly believe you guys will be in Phoenix!!!!!!

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
IMO...Florida was fortunate to win. Good team. But, think Wisconsin would have been a harder matchup inside.
Wisconsin is a tough bunch of senior grinders. Florida has great athletes. Let's take on the great athletes. We've been doing pretty well with teams with those in this tournament. Seth Greenburg has a lot of good things to say about both teams last night...then gave Florida the edge....then came back later...and said the way we are smothering people on defense right now...changed his pick to us.

The team Florida sees tomorrow will be lot different than the one they played in Gainesville. We are on a roll. And you know what. We are getting better and better each game. We will win and go to the Final Four. Who woulda thunk it?

I was rooting for Wisconsin until the kid who hit the big shot at the end of regulation did the Aaron Rodgers belt thing. They lost me at that point.

Reactions: Cybercock and rdgtr
I worry more about Florida being able to penetrate against our defense. That is our biggest weakness. I don't think Wisconsin would have been able to do that at all

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Florida will be overconfident but will be on their heels when they don't recognize us. There are no real locks this late in the tourney. I don't think Sin and company came all this way to give it up so easy

I remember taking it from some Gator fans a few years back when Florida beat us bad, something like 25 to 30 points. One of them said something to the effect that we might beat them one day, but we would never have a basketball program that would beat them like they beat us. Would love nothing better for them to be another beat down for us on our way to the final four!

Yes it will be tough. They know us but then again we know them
I was about to post this... still...

I agree with the notion our top advantage has been the element of surprise, or at least certain lack of familiarity for all the teams we faced so far. That is not the case with UF. We play them 2-3 times a rpyear and they play similar style of defense to what we put out there... but pound for pound... I think most would say they have a talent advantage on paper.

What our guys have is SIN- and they all seem to reflect a similar level of grit, heart and determination to what he bring every game.. if we have an equalizer it is that toughness, that attitude, that drive to do what has never been done! UF has done it before in basketball- not with this coach or these players, but under Billy D they won back to back Nattys in basketball! This leaves them feeling confident and perhaps a tiny bit less "DRIVEN"..

I think this is a toss up game in most ways... all things considered. I felt good about our chances vs Baylor, completely clueless about the game on Sunday.

I worry more about Florida being able to penetrate against our defense. That is our biggest weakness. I don't think Wisconsin would have been able to do that at all

One of the ESPN pundits picked UF because they said all the gators would have is move their offense to the other side of the court when we started playing aggressive defense. The guy kept saying UF could continually move their team from side to side of the court and our defense would become ineffective. I certainly hope he's wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT