ADVERTISEMENT

I told you so... Part III (same ol' UGA)

ConKreteCock

Oct 11, 2008
Before you bring the hate, consider this:

1) This was UGA's best team in 35+ years. 3 and a half DECADES, and they still couldn't do it.
2) Next year they won't have their all star two headed monster running backs.....who came back for nothing btw.
3) They got absolutely shredded by a stone cold freshman QB in the second half.
4) At the very, very end of the day, UGA is exactly who I said they were. Not elite. They don't belong among the elite, but they are a very tough team.
5) It doesn't matter who their coach is.....they are who they are. Top #15 Pre-season, and end up Lil' pups at the end of the year. It is what it is......

Hate away haters. But I told you so. :)

PS......6) See my post here (RE: Hurts) from Jan, 2. Glad Nick finally figured it out.

Dumb!! The duo came back to play for a Natty which they did!! Both were injured last year so they had a great SR season. Took Bama to overtime with a Freshman QB and just got the #1 RB and #1/2 QB!

Nothing about your post actually makes sense! Hopefully they lose momentum next year since most of Richt's players will be gone.

Reactions: Brace1
Dumb!! The duo came back to play for a Natty which they did!! Both were injured last year so they had a great SR season. Took Bama to overtime with a Freshman QB and just got the #1 RB and #1/2 QB!

Nothing about your post actually makes sense! Hopefully they lose momentum next year since most of Richt's players will be gone.

Don't pay him any attention

When we become a top ten team again! You can talk about Georgia, Clemson, Florida, or whoever, but as long as their on top of us. We should keep our mouth shut!

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Reactions: Brace1
When we become a top ten team again! You can talk about Georgia, Clemson, Florida, or whoever, but as long as their on top of us. We should keep our mouth shut!

Why? Their fans certainly don't. They actually believe they are an elite team year in and year out and ......only if they had the right coach, things would be different. That's what they've said for 30+ years now, right? They believe that crap. I just think it's funny to call them out and say, Nope....not so much. You're still UGA and UGA cannot get it done. Go see a history book and the mirror. :) Them facts don't change. I call it like I see it.

Why? Their fans certainly don't. They actually believe they are an elite team year in and year out and ......only if they had the right coach, things would be different. That's what they've said for 30+ years now, right? They believe that crap. I just think it's funny to call them out and say, Nope....not so much. You're still UGA and UGA cannot get it done. Go see a history book and the mirror. :) Them facts don't change. I call it like I see it.
I don’t like them either but let’s give credit where credit is due! They just played for a national championship, we have yet to win one in the SEC. So let’s cool it with the Criticism of the bulldogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: cockyferg
Rumour has it he likes a foreskin on the candles, but that may have been Donor or Chuck, so disregard. Lol

Reactions: Sulayman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT