ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder what our players are doing now?

They need to be catching passes, lifting weights and running sprints.

Wherever they are, probably embarrassed.

I doubt that. The sunshine pumpers probably aren't done patting them on the back and telling them none of this mattes and that the reality is it's perfectly fine to not have even played the game at all and they probably shouldn't even keep score in the games going forward. Since everyone didn't participate, the pumpers can't hand out participation trophies, so I'm sure they're baking them some VERY SOFT cookies instead.

The players don't know what the emotion "embarrassed" even feels like. The kid glove sunshine pumpers would never allow that

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
After 9 pm on NYD??? They better be chasin the muff around!

Seriously though, I’m sure they went home to be with family after the bowl game. And seriously, probably chasin the muff around.

Prolly trying to find a location to put their Belk Bowl participation trophy

Maybe they should have to win the game to get their Belk Bowl prizes. We might've seen some fight in them.

At least they're not getting championship rings this time. I still never understood that move from Spurrier.

I think it’s called ‘motivation’. Kinda like naming your boy ‘Sue’. Got to defend yourself at all times against all comers.

At least they're not getting championship rings this time. I still never understood that move from Spurrier.

Pretty much every team gets a bowl ring when they win. Spurrier just made ours a little more about 11 wins.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT