ADVERTISEMENT

If I win the lottery who should I buy out?

If Tanner’s salary and contract reflected his job performance- he would be making minimum wage right now and in the hot seat. In actuality the guy should have been gone 2 years ago.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
You'll be gone alot more cheaper once Vols are eliminated.
Also, I was wrong several weeks back on your QB. He is proving his worth.
Nah, I won’t run away if we lose a game. We’re playing with house money at this point. After being lower than this program had ever been just 20 months ago, losing 35 players, many of them starters at key positions, Heupel has us ranked #1 and 8-0. It really is incredible when you think about it. This season has already eclipsed our craziest of expectations and our coach is changing the game.

Nah, I won’t run away if we lose a game. We’re playing with house money at this point. After being lower than this program had ever been just 20 months ago, losing 35 players, many of them starters at key positions, Heupel has us ranked #1 and 8-0. It really is incredible when you think about it. This season has already eclipsed our craziest of expectations and our coach is changing the game.
Question, how did you feel after the baseball season? Kind of a similar letdown I would think if the football team fails? Like you said, just ride the wave until it ends.

Question, how did you feel after the baseball season? Kind of a similar letdown I would think if the football team fails? Like you said, just ride the wave until it ends.
You know, I almost expected the baseball team to fade in the tournament. They peaked a little early. I still wasn’t disappointed in their season though.

Our football team, win or lose Saturday has far exceeded anyone’s expectations already. Gameday has been to Knoxville twice and both times basically ran a 45 minute UT commercial. They will be in Athens Saturday. You cannot buy that kind of positive exposure and that will pay terrific dividends for 2024 recruiting and beyond.

You know, I almost expected the baseball team to fade in the tournament. They peaked a little early. I still wasn’t disappointed in their season though.

Our football team, win or lose Saturday has far exceeded anyone’s expectations already. Gameday has been to Knoxville twice and both times basically ran a 45 minute UT commercial. They will be in Athens Saturday. You cannot buy that kind of positive exposure and that will pay terrific dividends for 2024 recruiting and beyond.
Congrats on being part of a fan base that demands winning. Carolina wouldn’t know about that. Fans will give Beamer a metal anytime he wins 6 games and goes to the mayonnaise bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT