ADVERTISEMENT

If Muschamp is good as we can come up with

statelinecock

Oct 2, 2010
I would rather just keep Elliot and staff for the next year and start the process of finding a new AD between now and next years hiring season.

There is only one truth about this situation that can be a fact amongst all the bull shit here. It was a bad year to find a *great* new hire. Not many choices and so many openings. Has nothing to do with the AD.

But I agree with those posters pointing out the obvious...so many little girls crying in this forum.

Yeah, poor Miami. What a crap year, all they could get was Mark Richt. Poor Viginia Tech. Poor Iowa State. All these schools are screwing up, not us though, we have the secret weapon....SONNY DYKES!

There is only one truth about this situation that can be a fact amongst all the bull shit here. It was a bad year to find a *great* new hire. Not many choices and so many openings. Has nothing to do with the AD.

But I agree with those posters pointing out the obvious...so many little girls crying in this forum.
Then leave. You whine more than anyone.

As long as RT doesn't force him to keep any of current staff I'm ok with it. That's the downside of Spurrier still lingering around. RT probably feels obligated to. If Spurrier left not so much. Their relationship is more like co-workers instead of a boss and employee setup

So who says that's going to happen?
If Boom gets the gig then you can expect Daddy Spurrier to give a wink and a fist bump to him to help babysit his kids. For some reason Steve can't bare to see his children out in the real world.

If Boom gets the gig then you can expect Daddy Spurrier to give a wink and a fist bump to him to help babysit his kids. For some reason Steve can't bare to see his children out in the real world.

I know that is possible but I hope not. This is the downside to him sticking around. It affects the new coach.

If we hire Muschamp the next 10 years will be among the darkest in the history of our program and I've Sat thru many dark years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT