ADVERTISEMENT

If Ray Retires...

It's not jumping out at me. It doesn't get any more recent than today.
So I guess the season is over and we shouldn't play any more baseball. Just like last year when we started 1-5 in the SEC and then.... oh wait, we went to Super Regionals.

If you're not going to stay with your team throughout the season and bash it at the first sign of trouble, just go away. We don't need you.

So I guess the season is over and we shouldn't play any more baseball. Just like last year when we started 1-5 in the SEC and then.... oh wait, we went to Super Regionals.

If you're not going to stay with your team throughout the season and bash it at the first sign of trouble, just go away. We don't need you.
Especially in baseball. The football mentality doesn't transfer to baseball well.

So I guess the season is over and we shouldn't play any more baseball. Just like last year when we started 1-5 in the SEC and then.... oh wait, we went to Super Regionals...
Which I alone predicted on this board. And your remark about not playing any more baseball is a non-sequitur. I won't dignify it beyond that.

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
could have a better attitude if were not for the belk bowl shit show

A good summary of what's wrong with the attitude of most fans right now. We need a great season this year (football) in order to wash away memories of last season's wrong turn there at the end. Yes, I know the schedule's tough, but it's going to always be that way in the SEC + Clemson.

A good summary of what's wrong with the attitude of most fans right now. We need a great season this year (football) in order to wash away memories of last season's wrong turn there at the end. Yes, I know the schedule's tough, but it's going to always be that way in the SEC + Clemson.
Agree....can't see the forest for the trees.

I believe we will have a very good football season.

Reactions: rogue cock
yup, hot tons of money, great new facilities, and still can't win squat in men's sports. Proof it takes more than just facilities to win championships. The women are doing real good though.
So, Super Regionals last year in first year of new coach for baseball is squat? Final Four 2 years ago for MBB with a program that's done nothing is most of its existence is squat? Team stunk it up in non-conference play and then rallied to finish 4th in the league. If you didn't find SEC play fun to watch for MBB this year, you missed out. Football team that is rebuilding and going to bowl games? I've seen a lot darker times for SC than this!

I think you have a false sense of SC's sports history. Football: other than 1969, 1984 (which is over-rated because they lost to Navy and their bowl game), and a couple of years under Holtz, SC football is mediocre at best for 100+ years. Spurrier's run with the SEC East title and 3 11 win seasons are most significant moments in its history. Muschamp is building that up. Can he take it to the highest level? Don't know yet. Think about this... folks laughed when Clemson hired Dabo. Then SC beat Dabo 5 years in a row... Clemson gave him time, and now look where they are.
I think your looking too deep into my comment. I'm simply saying there is more to winning championships than throwing money. Unless of course, you're throwing to recruits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT