ADVERTISEMENT

If We Beat Clemson This Year.....

ansoncock

Gold Member
Mar 14, 2001
It will mean six more years of Muschamp!

My apologies to Mr. Groundhog.....

Clemson can pretty much pick the score in this one. It could be a blowout or they may just get bored put up 35+ points call it a day, and worry about the ACCCG and upcoming playoffs.

Reactions: griffgolf
As much as I hate to say this, I expect Dumbo to run the score up as much as he can simply because the expert pundits at ESPN and the media keep harping on how weak the ACC is and the fact they've played no one ranked in the top 25 all season. Thus, the taters need to literally blow out all their opponents. That one point win over UnCarolina is still haunting them among the media.

Tigerguy here.

IMHO, it's going to be business as usual for Clemson. Assuming that USC can't put up much of a fight, you'll get a full dose of Trevor for a full half and then a series or two in the 3rd. Then the backups are in.

I good indication of whether Dabo is truly calling the dogs off will be on the defensive side of the ball. If Muse (19) and/or Simmons (11) are still in, then Dabo is trying to keep the score low.

Tigerguy here.

IMHO, it's going to be business as usual for Clemson. Assuming that USC can't put up much of a fight, you'll get a full dose of Trevor for a full half and then a series or two in the 3rd. Then the backups are in.

I good indication of whether Dabo is truly calling the dogs off will be on the defensive side of the ball. If Muse (19) and/or Simmons (11) are still in, then Dabo is trying to keep the score low.

Don't you put that evil on us. I want ya'll to go full Remember The Titans on us. I want you to beat us by the worst margin of victory in the series.

LEAVE NO DOUBT!! (mercy. Uncle. white flag. For the love of God finish him....Muschump)

It will mean six more years of Muschamp!

My apologies to Mr. Groundhog.....
This is exactly how Tommy Bowden hung on for so many years. He annually underperformed in a weak ACC but he'd beat the brakes off of us.

As much as I hate to say this, I expect Dumbo to run the score up as much as he can simply because the expert pundits at ESPN and the media keep harping on how weak the ACC is and the fact they've played no one ranked in the top 25 all season. Thus, the taters need to literally blow out all their opponents. That one point win over UnCarolina is still haunting them among the media.
That's exactly what their goal has been at least the last few weeks when it became clear they were in danger of not making it. Zero points now for being a class act throughout college football.

Less than a snowball’s chance in Hell, OP.

Thanks to Ray, Muskrat, BMac, and that good for nothing BoT for ruining football season for the foreseeable future. We can’t beat a basketball school (UNC) in football, we can’t beat a Sun Belt school on our turf, we can’t go to a sh!tty bowl game, and Clemson is about to humiliate us.

You couldn’t have possibly f!cked this up worse if you tried.

That's exactly what their goal has been at least the last few weeks when it became clear they were in danger of not making it. Zero points now for being a class act throughout college football.
You can't blame them for playing the CFP committee game by the committee's rules.

The committee guidelines need to ban the "game control" metric and substitute metrics pro-rated based on game time for the starters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT