ADVERTISEMENT

Is anybody's stream skippy, or do I need to reboot?

I’ve never understood why we don’t teach hit where the ball is pitched. We always try to turn and crush everything and all we do is strike out and roll the ball over. We got struck out 11 times tonight by A&T pitchers. No excuses.

Reactions: jonesz21
WHAT a PASS?? WOW this program has fallen that far?? last place in SEC (TY UK), losing to NC A&T's mid week pitcher?? this is a Storied program, not a fledging never did anything basketball team, amazing facilities, two National titles,.. HELL NO... He needs to be held responsible!!
Yeah, I give him a pass. Holbrook destroyed (temporarily, one hopes) what had been built. I can't expect him Kingston to immediately fix chad's mess. His first recruiting class didn't have the benefit of Kingston and staff spending a few years scouting and recruiting them here. The kids who came in last year had been recruited for 2-4 years by other coaches: Kingston had 1. Next year, he should bring in serious talent and be more competitive. And by year 4, when he has brought in 4 classes? Yeah, that's when he should be beyond competitive. If not, move on.

Curse of Chad

(Anyone know how to photoshop)

th

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT