ADVERTISEMENT

Just got back from seeing my Doctor for a routine visit and he ask me

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
was I going to the UNC game and I told him no. He said his sons were going who attended UNC and they were hoping for a much better season. My doctor is a nice guy and a very good doctor but I wanted so badly to tell him I hope uncarolina goes down the crapper.

My doctor is a WF guy, at least that is where he attended medical school, but he said all the UNC people were hoping for a much better season and talked like they sounded pretty confident about beating us. My doctor and I also attend the same church. Boy, I hope he is wrong about UNC being better, because I would hate to see him in church Sunday with my head hanging down. But, he is not the type of guy to rub something in like that. I don't think he even cares that much for UNC.

But boy, I sure hope we win Thursday because we need that game.

was I going to the UNC game and I told him no. He said his sons were going who attended UNC and they were hoping for a much better season. My doctor is a nice guy and a very good doctor but I wanted so badly to tell him I hope uncarolina goes down the crapper.

My doctor is a WF guy, at least that is where he attended medical school, but he said all the UNC people were hoping for a much better season and talked like they sounded pretty confident about beating us. My doctor and I also attend the same church. Boy, I hope he is wrong about UNC being better, because I would hate to see him in church Sunday with my head hanging down. But, he is not the type of guy to rub something in like that. I don't think he even cares that much for UNC.

yer visit could have been worse, could have gotten u on the prayer bench:)

come on Freddie.. a change of heart, that's a quicker tip than cola town for u.....isn't it?

Freddie, I know its almost game day when i see an "I'm worried" post from you!
All is good fun man, here's hoping to whooping those TarGoats and you getting to wear your finest Gamecocks polo to church on Sunday!

yer visit could have been worse, could have gotten u on the prayer bench:)

come on Freddie.. a change of heart, that's a quicker tip than cola town for u.....isn't it?

Yes, it is quicker but my buds aren't going to that game and without them going to a game is no fun. We do have season tickets and will be at WB for the home games.

Freddie, I know its almost game day when i see an "I'm worried" post from you!
All is good fun man, here's hoping to whooping those TarGoats and you getting to wear your finest Gamecocks polo to church on Sunday!

Well, I was feeling good yesterday but when I saw the line starting to drop, then I got a little concerned. I still think we will win.

Your Doctor is right UNC will be much improved.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT