ADVERTISEMENT

Kirby is such a jerk

I don’t fault Kirby for stopping the Gatorade bath. Clearly, he’s made it clear that getting to the NC game isn’t the achievement UGA is playing for. If he thinks this sends a message, then fine.
I’m sure that to some degree, the staff and team did celebrate after the game and possibly even more today. It’s easy to let long-term or end-of-season goals overshadow big wins. Big wins should always be cause for celebration. Hopefully Kirby got his team to the locker room, explained that they weren’t doing the public celebration of a Gatorade bath for the win over Michigan…then broke out T-shirts, cigars, etc.

These Gatorade baths are getting old, anyway.

I think the Giants (Harry Carson?) started the Gatorade bath with Bill Parcells in the late 1980s. For anyone doing the math, that's over 30 years ago. The wave was popular in stadiums back then as well.

Agreed...we quit doing the wave. Probably time to stop the sideline baths.

Kirby is an outstanding football coach and recruiter. Just look at the talent on that Georgia team. That tight end they got out of Napa California is a 'BALLER". Jordan Davis, Devonte Hallman. I can go on and on. We were within seconds of getting Kirby before he decided to go to Georgia.
huge difference recruiting at uga vs at carolina. we better off with what we have now, someone that can figure out how to win without the most talented team in the nation

Coaching is what lost the last game, maybe kirby learned something and give bama a liget game. I suspect Georgia wining buy 14. Call me crazy cause I dislike both squads.

You're right about every team thinking they're coming back for a championship opportunity. I think I speak for all Dawg fans when I say we all thought a national title was at hand following the loss to Tua and Bama following the 2017 season. Didn't work out that way.

If UGA gets it done this year, assuming Bennett is the guy, he will be a UGA legend. Thanks for the support!
I'm sure you are aware most South Carolina fans hope Georgia gets best.

I'm sure you are aware most South Carolina fans hope Georgia gets best.
I assume a typo and that you mean "beat." Yeah, I get it. That seems to be the mood of a lot of fan bases. When we when, it will make it all the sweeter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT