ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s see a gif for the way we handled our win against UGA...

Everyone: Act like you have been there before

Coach Boom:
5da2613da4470.image.jpg
Ahhh, the Golden Day of the Muschamp Era.

my shits not working.. tell me what to do again from giphy? im on an iphone
There's a little picture icon in the message header when you go to post a message. tap the little square with the mountain in it and paste your image URL in there.

Here's the one you posted:
giphy.gif

There's a little picture icon in the message header when you go to post a message. tap the little square with the mountain in it and paste your image URL in there.

Here's the one you posted:
giphy.gif

I'm trying to help him too..(@be cocky )....alternatively, because he mentioned using his phone.....when you have the .gif pulled up and it's "playing" ......simply press directly down on the playing image (gif) and select "copy image" ....NOT "copy image location".....just copy image, then return to your forum post and right click in the location where you type words and select "paste" or maybe paste from clipboard.

That's what I just did. Copied the image, came straight to this typing area, right clicked and selected paste. Came right up. Done. The only thing I can't figure out (yet) is why my gifs seem so small and other folk's are big. Is that just luck of the draw from the image / gif creator?

Reactions: be cocky
last try!

yeah....when you find one you like on the internet and you see it on your phone playing.....just press down on the image and copy the image.......don't save it anywhere. When you copy the image it will store it temporarily in ihe RAM (memory) of the phone, just sort of hanging out in there........ then come directly here and "paste it"....it should paste it directly from the RAM.

If that doesn't work. I dunno. Probably follow Paladin's advice with the links and where to put them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT