ADVERTISEMENT

Listen Enough of the Negativity

Insider55

Jun 9, 2018
Muschamp is not playing by the same recruiting rules as other schools as of now. Beyond injuries, a major factor this year, USC is not paying off players indirectly as of now. Tennessee, Florida etc.. (Clemson, Belk was promised but not delivered after some prominent WR was caught at the car dealer) are on high pressure to get back to prominence. They are paying off players to recruit this year. This is not an opinion, it’s what is happening. Every College Football program does it even Alabama. Be on the look out for players that delay their commitment. If anyone on here starts complaint without investment of capital in recruiting the. Shut the Hell Up!

Muschamp is not playing by the same recruiting rules as other schools as of now. Beyond injuries, a major factor this year, USC is not paying off players indirectly as of now. Tennessee, Florida etc.. (Clemson, Belk was promised but not delivered after some prominent WR was caught at the car dealer) are on high pressure to get back to prominence. They are paying off players to recruit this year. This is not an opinion, it’s what is happening. Every College Football program does it even Alabama. Be on the look out for players that delay their commitment. If anyone on here starts complaint without investment of capital in recruiting the. Shut the Hell Up!

What recruiting rules are UVA using?

What recruiting rules are UVA using?

Exactly! We don’t know. In fact it typical of someone to make a statement or question of assumption from a statement that had nothing in the subject or thread about this bowl game or UVA!!

I mean he had 5 star talent at Florida and sucked.. Looks like the Gators got it right with Dan Mullen.

Exactly! We don’t know. In fact it typical of someone to make a statement or question of assumption from a statement that had nothing in the subject or thread about this bowl game or UVA!!
You said ( Every College Football program does it even Alabama.) So what's the point if every team is doing it that must include SC

I mean he had 5 star talent at Florida and sucked.. Looks like the Gators got it right with Dan Mullen.
But we had the game down there won and collapsed, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. The two programs passed each other going in opposite directions that day. It might be viewed in times to come as a fateful day in the Muschamp saga.

The heck does recruiting have to do with getting embarrassed by UVA and completely shutout? UVA is basically the France of football. You can get all the recruits you want, but if you can't coach them up and get them ready to play then what good are you?

The heck does recruiting have to do with getting embarrassed by UVA and completely shutout? UVA is basically the France of football. You can get all the recruits you want, but if you can't coach them up and get them ready to play then what good are you?

Hi Robert,

I didn’t mention anything in my post or thread about UVA? It was in reference of USC program building a football infrastructure then be able to pay recruits within that infrastructure much like a VPN (proxy) in IT security. We aren’t there yet. Note Clemson built the infrastructure then were comfortable for payola. Maybe maybe my post was wrong in timing, but netherless we willl have to have secure infrastructure to payoff players in time. It was already established that Mullen does this, whom USC would have to compete with recruits.

You act like South Carolina is some blue blood. UVA is 649-605-48 (.517) all time. I don’t know if it includes the last win over y’all. USCe is 602-572-44 (512). South Carolina isn’t even on par with UVA. Being in the SEC doesn’t automatically make you a winner. You might be a little closer to France than UVA.

You act like South Carolina is some blue blood. UVA is 649-605-48 (.517) all time. I don’t know if it includes the last win over y’all. USCe is 602-572-44 (512). South Carolina isn’t even on par with UVA. Being in the SEC doesn’t automatically make you a winner. You might be a little closer to France than UVA.
That record is off the George Welch years. They haven't had crap since he left. We also don't have a 15 year losing record to our rival and we don't have a 14 year bowl drought. I'd be worrying if you can out-physical Bama next week tater.

Reactions: JGH 35

How about SC vs UVA, say...the last 15 years? Hell, these players were pooping their diapers when South Carolina was having seasons that led to that pitiful overall record.

I did the research...coming into yesterday as since 2000:

UVA was 115-132 (46.5%)
SC was 149-102 (59.3%)

That’s a big difference, especially considering UVA plays has played in the Coastal Division of the ACC for a while. Not to mention the past 5-6 years have been worse for UVA. Expecting a win was perfectly reasonable. I don’t think anyone was shocked we lost though. But 28-0??? The way our team played? Perfectly reasonable to be pissed about that.

Hi Robert,

I didn’t mention anything in my post or thread about UVA? It was in reference of USC program building a football infrastructure then be able to pay recruits within that infrastructure much like a VPN (proxy) in IT security. We aren’t there yet. Note Clemson built the infrastructure then were comfortable for payola. Maybe maybe my post was wrong in timing, but netherless we willl have to have secure infrastructure to payoff players in time. It was already established that Mullen does this, whom USC would have to compete with recruits.
So that's how UVA has become a powerhouse they pay their recruits.Laughing

Reactions: agantt

UVA was 115-132 (46.5%)
SC was 149-102 (59.3%)

That’s a big difference, especially considering UVA plays has played in the Coastal Division of the ACC for a while. Not to mention the past 5-6 years have been worse for UVA. Expecting a win was perfectly reasonable. I don’t think anyone was shocked we lost though. But 28-0??? The way our team played? Perfectly reasonable to be pissed about that.

This is like losing to Vanderbilt. Unacceptable

That record is off the George Welch years. They haven't had crap since he left. We also don't have a 15 year losing record to our rival and we don't have a 14 year bowl drought. I'd be worrying if you can out-physical Bama next week tater.
We have been playing for 130 years. Welsh was there for 18. I don’t have to worry about Alabama, you do next year. I’m a UVA fan not Clemson fan. I could give a crap if Alabama or Clemson wins the game. I don’t live vicariously through other teams in my conference.
Carolina4 I understand how pissed you are, we’ve lost to VaTech 15 years straight ( but every N.C. in other sports we won during that time was one more than they have ever won ) and I expect that to change next year. Since 2000 we are 2-1 against y’all. It was a bowl game that means nothing except one more meaningless win. It’s what happens in conference I care about.

Thanks for the insight. I was wondering how this all worked. Let’s keep all of this on the down low. I’m afraid if those schools find out we know this they may send a hit squad after us to keep us quiet. In fact, since reading this thread, a suspicious looking black van has pulled up outside my house. I’m going to leave out the back door as soon as I finish writing thhrfvjibbfdd.....

UVA was 115-132 (46.5%)
SC was 149-102 (59.3%)

It would be inexcusable not to be.

Reactions: Carolina4
Not the time for a defensible thread propping up Muschamp. He had a month to get his team ready against a 7-5 junk team and lost by the 4 tds. He hasn't had 1 defining win in 3 years and his recruiting is subpar compared to rest of the league. I'm sure this time next year after a 2-4 win season reality will be fully set in on Muschamp.

Not the time for a defensible thread propping up Muschamp. He had a month to get his team ready against a 7-5 junk team and lost by the 4 tds. He hasn't had 1 defining win in 3 years and his recruiting is subpar compared to rest of the league. I'm sure this time next year after a 2-4 win season reality will be fully set in on Muschamp.

So what is the team that got beat by a “junk team” 28-0 supposed to be called.
It’s a game, this stuff happens. This is a sport played by kids and young men. It’s real to the players and coaches, but to us it’s just a game we watch and enjoy. If UVA would have lost my life would have not changed one bit, except for listening to crap from my daughter.
And we are 8-5 now. SmokinSmile;)

It’s a game, this stuff happens. This is a sport played by kids and young men. It’s real to the players and coaches, but to us it’s just a game we watch and enjoy. If UVA would have lost my life would have not changed one bit, except for listening to crap from my daughter.

It makes us a junk team. Which is the point. Which is why fans are sick of Muschamp. Get it???

Kids play high school ball. College is basically men that aren't being paid yet. Think of minor league baseball.

We have been playing for 130 years. Welsh was there for 18. I don’t have to worry about Alabama, you do next year. I’m a UVA fan not Clemson fan. I could give a crap if Alabama or Clemson wins the game. I don’t live vicariously through other teams in my conference.
Carolina4 I understand how pissed you are, we’ve lost to VaTech 15 years straight ( but every N.C. in other sports we won during that time was one more than they have ever won ) and I expect that to change next year. Since 2000 we are 2-1 against y’all. It was a bowl game that means nothing except one more meaningless win. It’s what happens in conference I care about.
You made a profile in 2003 but are a UVA fan? Worst tater troll ever.

Another thread saying just accept sucking! It's the norm! Or let's see, * Just give him time, * Wait til he gets his players, * He is a defensive guru so that will change, * he was left with a chit-show?

Although he is 3yrs in, he is playing mostly Spurrier players, he could have hired other OCs, and he has been given multiple payraises for his superb coaching?

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
You made a profile in 2003 but are a UVA fan? Worst tater troll ever.
Go to Soortshoopla and check it out. No love here for Clemson. I made a profile here back when my daughter was at USC. I know I posted some, but they seem to have been deleted from history.

As I have said in many posts, I always am amused at these threads. And it isn't a USC thing. Just about every message board where the school isnt considered elite, seems to claim that everyone who has a better program is cheating and of course your school is pure as the driven snow and playing with only the finest of student athletes. College football is big business. In essence, a successful TV show. Proof is the fact that 95% of the ahtletes recruited by power 5 programs couldn't even sniff admittance on their own academic merits. So of course corners are being cut. These coaches like making those multi million dollar salaries. So complain all you want. But if you aren't set up to do what it takes to win, you better get the blueprint from someone that is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT