ADVERTISEMENT

LSU ...

CtownNat1ve

Mar 17, 2020
This story is getting deep. Wonder how many will be gone including Coach O. Seems like even the womens tennis coach tried to bury the hatchet

Here's the full report from USA Today:

Whether it's true or not, sounds like Coach O is gonna be done. Maybe they'll do it under the guise of the poor record this year. But in today's climate, even if not true, it's nearly impossible to survive accusations like this.

No problem for them I think we have a winner in the Freeze race morals be damned

Question: Will a job opening at LSU screw us with Napier (just in case he is our selection) the way the open UGA job did us with Kirby Smart? 🤔
LSU wouldn’t be looking at Beamer or Napier. I doubt they would look at Freeze, either. They would be a great destination for Urban Meyer.

Reactions: Judson1 and midline
LSU will definitely draw a big name we might have to worry about the opening left their hire. The talent in the area is a huge draw

LSU wouldn’t be looking at Beamer or Napier. I doubt they would look at Freeze, either. They would be a great destination for Urban Meyer.

Agreed. LSU isn't going to be looking for the same coaches USC will be dealing with.

Possibly . I think Joe Brady is already the guy . If Ed O goes I would almost bet the house Brady will be the next HC . Napier or Freeze ain’t gonna hack for that Fanbase .

Possibly . I think Joe Brady is already the guy . If Ed O goes I would almost bet the house Brady will be the next HC . Napier or Freeze ain’t gonna hack for that Fanbase .
Meh...Somehow it just feels like Brady is waiting for an NFL job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT