ADVERTISEMENT

Max Kellerman: SEC Fans are Dumba****

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a fraud that isn't fooling a soul. If a bunch of tea partiers had surrounded, harassed, and threatened a deploracrat politician in the same manner you would be bleating like the stasi sheep you so admire. As a bonus, if it had been a Kamala Harris or Ilhan Omar, you would also yell racism.
Dude don't tell me who I am as a man. I didn't disrespect you so youre not going to disrespect me. I don't follow only one party Ive never voted straight party in any election. I remember being 16 and sitting on my porch talking to Mark Sanford who was running for Governor. He asked if I was old enough to vote, I explained that I wasn't and he still took 10 mins of his time to talk with me. I respected for that and told my mom and grandparents that they should vote for him. I've voted for Lindsay Graham back when he was a man. So check your feelings at the door.

How many Whites fighting with police were killed. And just BC its not as bad as the liberal say don't me ish. Its still happening. Just BC no one you know is effected by it doesn't mean it doesn't need to be addressed. I don't know anyone effected by prostrate cancer, doesn't mean I will say its not a big deal.

Are you saying white people arent killed by police?

Reactions: Brace1
Are you saying white people arent killed by police?
No I asked how many times has he seen a white person fighting the police shot. Let's take all responses as they are said. Don't put your own spin on things. You can clearly see in the first line of my response my question.

No I asked how many times has he seen a white person fighting the police shot. Let's take all responses as they are said. Don't put your own spin on things. You can clearly see in the first line of my response my question.

If I recall, more unarmed whites are shot, but less per population percentage.

If I recall, more unarmed whites are shot, but less per population percentage.
Yeah when you are 50% of the population you should have more. Black ppl only make up 13% or so, so the impact is greater on us compared to Whites. But police brutality isn't a color thing. I'm agaisnt all police brutality. One thing I would like to know is the % of the police officers arrested for shooting unarmed whites. Right now with blacks is near 0%.

We should all be able to agree that when plain clothed officer bust into a house looking for someone who is already in jail, and kill the owner of that house they have committed a crime. That's the Breonna Taylor situation. It doesn't matter what side of the isle you are on the officer were wrong and need to be held accountable.

Yeah when you are 50% of the population you should have more. Black ppl only make up 13% or so, so the impact is greater on us compared to Whites. But police brutality isn't a color thing. I'm agaisnt all police brutality. One thing I would like to know is the % of the police officers arrested for shooting unarmed whites. Right now with blacks is near 0%.

It happens to blacks more often (per population). I am not willing to claim that is caused by racism on the face.

Also, I'm not sure the cops being prosecuted for black shootings is anywhere near 0.

I asked you a question which I see you avoided! I asked you are you Black? Since you wanna talk so big about Police Brutality in the Black neighborhood. Fronting like you know what’s up and you don’t know “Nothing” except for what the media is telling you. How many Blacks do you know Sir? Have you known any Black people personally that’s been shot and Killed by the Police? If so then let me know and please give me a name.

It happens to blacks more often (per population). I am not willing to claim that is caused by racism on the face.

Also, I'm not sure the cops being prosecuted for black shootings is anywhere near 0.
Convicted it is. Just think about all the situations we have seen lately. The only ones arrested and convicted happened in SC. And the guy who shot Walter Scott doesn't count due to him being charged federally

I asked you a question which I see you avoided! I asked you are you Black? Since you wanna talk so big about Police Brutality in the Black neighborhood. Fronting like you know what’s up and you don’t know “Nothing” except for what the media is telling you. How many Blacks do you know Sir? Have you known any Black people personally that’s been shot and Killed by the Police? If so then let me know and please give me a name.
I've said many times I am black. So please don't tell me what I know or experienced. And if you check your emotions I said us compared to whites. That's called context clues.

We should all be able to agree that when plain clothed officer bust into a house looking for someone who is already in jail, and kill the owner of that house they have committed a crime. That's the Breonna Taylor situation. It doesn't matter what side of the isle you are on the officer were wrong and need to be held accountable.
That’s a lie right there bro! Breonna Taylor was involved with a major drug dealer. That’s why they raided her home, and she was also listed on that warrant. She was involved in his crimes, Breonna Taylor got “fired, from being a EMT because she was stealing drugs. She was not sleeping, her boyfriends lawyer said, they heard the knock on the door and they said who is it. It’s strange that her boyfriend only got a scratch wound and she got shot 8 times. Makes you think about who was really shooting at the cops. Why would they shoot her, if she was laying down asleep? The story is fishey and her Boyfriend wasn’t in jail. Get off CNN and MSNBC for real!

Joe would need the states Gov. to request help just like Trump has offered many times. The Dems don't want it stopped they encourage it. It's happening now because it is a funded action by the left hoping to hurt Trump but it's backfiring. As Joe would say, "Come on man". It would have been laid to rest months ago if the left simply asked for help. Those are your facts. The President, if you listen, has explained this.
If those are the facts please provide concrete evidence to support the facts.

That’s a lie right there bro! Breonna Taylor was involved with a major drug dealer. That’s why they raided her home, and she was also listed on that warrant. She was involved in his crimes, Breonna Taylor got “fired, from being a EMT because she was stealing drugs. She was not sleeping, her boyfriends lawyer said, they heard the knock on the door and they said who is it. It’s strange that her boyfriend only got a scratch wound and she got shot 8 times. Makes you think about who was really shooting at the cops. Why would they shoot her, if she was laying down asleep? The story is fishey and her Boyfriend wasn’t in jail. Get off CNN and MSNBC for real!
Provide the evidence.

Convicted it is. Just think about all the situations we have seen lately. The only ones arrested and convicted happened in SC. And the guy who shot Walter Scott doesn't count due to him being charged federally

I remember the one in SC too. I also remember a lot of cases where it was "racism" and murder up until bodycam footage came out, and after some rioting, the truth was either the opposite, or at least murkier than the initial media push.

I remember the one in SC too. I also remember a lot of cases where it was "racism" and murder up until bodycam footage came out, and after some rioting, the truth was either the opposite, or at least murkier than the initial media push.
I don't yell racism unless it's true. And in non of my comments have I said police are racist. I also explained racism is more of the rich v the poor in today's world. So I don't go off the media. I can think independently.

You are referring to the shooting at the Columbia gas station right?

Now @Brace1 looking at the 2 videos I post of Presidents and their hecklers I notice you didn't respond. So I will ask again. What style of leadership is best for our country.

I don't yell racism unless it's true. And in non of my comments have I said police are racist. I also explained racism is more of the rich v the poor in today's world. So I don't go off the media. I can think independently.

Good. That was not a comment directed at you specifically ( my apologies if it came across that way), but initial media onslaught of "racism!" That tends to accompany these situations.

Dude don't tell me who I am as a man. I didn't disrespect you so youre not going to disrespect me. I don't follow only one party Ive never voted straight party in any election. I remember being 16 and sitting on my porch talking to Mark Sanford who was running for Governor. He asked if I was old enough to vote, I explained that I wasn't and he still took 10 mins of his time to talk with me. I respected for that and told my mom and grandparents that they should vote for him. I've voted for Lindsay Graham back when he was a man. So check your feelings at the door.

Utter nonsense. Only an emotionally driven deploracrat or other mentally addled leftist would defend what happened to those people leaving the RNC.

And you claim to pine for truth and the facts, yet still insist on Russian collusion. Hell, even Adam Schiff would laugh his ass off at you for that. Keep holding onto that bone.

4d3cw6.jpg

By the same reasoning 13% of the population shouldn’t be responsible for more than 50% of violent crime.

By the same reasoning 13% of the population shouldn’t be responsible for more than 50% of violent crime.
They aren't. Common sense will tell you that. There are several states when blacks are less than 2% of the population. Think about Bernie Madoff, name a black person who's committed more crimes than him. Also the stats are skewed as blacks are more likely to be targeted for crimes. Studies show blacks and whites use marijuana on the same level, but blacks are 3-10 times more likely to be arrested for possession. In Wyoming blacks are 10 times likely to be arrested. Come on man how many blacks are in Wyoming?

So after 4 pages of this thread has anybody had a change of perspective, or perhaps given pause to their hard held beliefs, maybe upon reflection think that perhaps there is room for some agreement ?
No, I didn't think so.

LOL so much for that.
The fact that his help is declined does not change his responsibility. He just isn't needed. What's wrong with that. Aren't you someone who supports states rights?
Now @washington cock shared an experience of someone who was there and he was called a liar BC it didn't match what is being said on fox news. Fox news has used video of a fire in Spain to paint a drastic picture of what was happening. Doesn't that male them fake news?

Last edited:
Utter nonsense. Only an emotionally driven deploracrat or other mentally addled leftist would defend what happened to those people leaving the RNC.

And you claim to pine for truth and the facts, yet still insist on Russian collusion. Hell, even Adam Schiff would laugh his ass off at you for that. Keep holding onto that bone.

4d3cw6.jpg
Google Senate intell committee Russia finding and read the report for yourself. Once more there is no need to disrespect me as I'm not disrespecting you. Name calling is a sure sign on a person having and emotional response.

Reactions: Harvard Gamecock
The fact that his help is declined does not change his responsibility. He just isn't needed. What's wrong with that. Aren't you someone who supports states rights?
Now @washington cock shared an experience of someone who was there and he was called a liar BC it didn't match what is being said on fox news. Fox news has used video of a fire in Spain to paint a drastic picture of what was happening. Doesn't that male them fake news?
So has ABC with Kentucky gun range footage, and so has CNN with the slander of a kid lol.

and let me get this straight, trump cannot control anything in Portland but it is his responsibility. Gotcha.

So has ABC with Kentucky gun range footage, and so has CNN with the slander of a kid lol.

and let me get this straight, trump cannot control anything in Portland but it is his responsibility. Gotcha.
It comes with the job man. I didn't make it that way, don't blame me.

The fact that his help is declined does not change his responsibility. He just isn't needed. What's wrong with that. Aren't you someone who supports states ?

Actually if the help is declined, it does.

I get "the buck stops here" mentality, and that's what his opponents are counting on. Refuse his help and then complain he's not helping. And it's working on some people.

I looked it up and found it to be around 40% , but that was "violent crimes". People often quote murders and other crimes which have different percentages.
Thats still BS. Name a black organization that has molested children at the rate of the Catholic church. I remember the PA attorney general released a report saying there were over 1000 non reported cases and charges couldn't be filed due to the Priest passing away and the statue of limitations expiring. Those numbers are based of of who's arrested not the total crime committed. What about the Ohio St. wrestling coach or Larry Nassar. Name a black man or woman who has committed that many crimes.

Actually if the help is declined, it does.

I get "the buck stops here" mentality, and that's what his opponents are counting on. Refuse his help and then complain he's not helping. And it's working on some people.
They aren't complaining are they.

They aren't. Common sense will tell you that. There are several states when blacks are less than 2% of the population. Think about Bernie Madoff, name a black person who's committed more crimes than him. Also the stats are skewed as blacks are more likely to be targeted for crimes. Studies show blacks and whites use marijuana on the same level, but blacks are 3-10 times more likely to be arrested for possession. In Wyoming blacks are 10 times likely to be arrested. Come on man how many blacks are in Wyoming?
I said violent crime. 50% of homicides are committed by black men aged 15-40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT