ADVERTISEMENT

Max Kellerman: SEC Fans are Dumba****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police brutality in Black neighborhoods is nowhere near the problem the Liberal media is portraying. I’m 53 years old and I know a lot of Black people and only know one person who’s been ruffed up by cops in my lifetime. I’ve known a few that’s had bad arguments with cops but no police brutality. I have ran across plenty of cops on traffic stops, police checks and a couple other things and for the most part I have no problems with them. There’s been a few buttholes that’s tried to stir me up, but I didn’t let it happen. Now I know some White guys who’s been beaten by cops and treated like garbage, that’s because they would argue with the cops. When I worked for Winn Dixie years ago those White guys was always fighting the cops.

Didn't know you worked for Winn-Dixie. I worked at a Winn-Dixie part time while in high school. Another thing we have in common. LOL!

Reactions: Brace1
What about non violent crimes are they not crimes? Look up white collar crimes, rapes, kidnappings while your at it.
Rape and kidnap are violent crimes. Black people account for 38% of all violent crimes. Non violent offenders often turn themselves in following investigations.

Rape and kidnap are violent crimes. Black people account for 38% of all violent crimes. Non violent offenders often turn themselves in following investigations.
So who is responsible for the remaining 62%? Also access to lawyers and the jury makeup play a huge role in those numbers.

Reactions: Dizzy01
They aren't complaining are they.

Yes, they absolutely are. Unless you and I are talking about a different "they". I am speaking about democrats and political opponents of the president. "They" incite violence, refuse the presidents help, and then complain he isn't helping.

Thats still BS. Name a black organization that has molested children at the rate of the Catholic church. I remember the PA attorney general released a report saying there were over 1000 non reported cases and charges couldn't be filed due to the Priest passing away and the statue of limitations expiring. Those numbers are based of of who's arrested not the total crime committed. What about the Ohio St. wrestling coach or Larry Nassar. Name a black man or woman who has committed that many crimes.

Bill Cosby

And more white people are killed by police. I thought we were talking about proportions.
No sir we were talking about crime. I pointed out that the notion than blacks committed more crime is wrong. It close to impossible for more crime to be committed by one of the smaller groups. There are large areas where crimes are committed that blacks are not even in.

No sir we were talking about crime. I pointed out that the notion than blacks committed more crime is wrong. It close to impossible for more crime to be committed by one of the smaller groups. There are large areas where crimes are committed that blacks are not even in.
More homicides are committed by black people.

Reactions: TheReelEss
And cops kill more whites than blacks.

But we should go per capita, like we do in the shootings scenario.
When I comes to cops killing either it needs to end unless there is no other option. Police officers volunteer to be police officers, the number one thing they must do is serve and protect. That mean you are putting your life on the line by your own choice. You cannot value your life more than any other citizen. If you do find another line of work.

So blacks are not committing more violent crime.
Notice a major demographic missing from those stats. Hispanics are classified as white for the purpose of collection crime stats in the FBI Unified Crime Reports (UCR). So the crimes committed by whites includes those committed by Hispanics.

And more white people are killed by police. I thought we were talking about proportions.
Are there any numbers on unarmed citizens being killed. Again I'm against all police brutality. I'm not picking color. If an unarmed white man is shot and killed that officers needs to be arrested.

Notice a major demographic missing from those stats. Hispanics are classified as white for the purpose of collection crime stats in the FBI Unified Crime Reports (UCR). So the crimes committed by whites includes those committed by Hispanics.
The numbers are what they are.

Google Senate intell committee Russia finding and read the report for yourself. Once more there is no need to disrespect me as I'm not disrespecting you. Name calling is a sure sign on a person having and emotional response.

Please show me where the report says there was collusion. Well, there was, I suppose, with the Steele dossier. It mentioned that in scathing terms. At best, for deploracrats, the report notes the naivety and inexperience of Trump's team.

Yes, they are. The 58% of crimes attributed to whites includes crimes committed by Hispanics. The 38% committed by blacks is committed by blacks.
Again don't blame me for how the FBI decides to keep tract of the numbers. They are what they are. If you don't like it talk to them.

Are there any numbers on unarmed citizens being killed. Again I'm against all police brutality. I'm not picking color. If an unarmed white man is shot and killed that officers needs to be arrested.
I’m against all police brutality as well.

There are about 1,000 deaths per year by cop. That’s total. About 4% are unarmed- that’s about 40 deaths per year.
Of those 40, about 30 are white people. So out of 1000 killings per year, about 10 of them are unarmed black people.

Also, too,
Unarmed doesn’t mean unjustified.

Reactions: Brace1
Please show me where the report says there was collusion. Well, there was, I suppose, with the Steele dossier. It mentioned that in scathing terms. At best, for deploracrats, the report notes the naivety and inexperience of Trump's team.
No you wouldn't trust what I put up so please do it yourself. Senate Intel Committe Russia findings. The actual report is available.

Again don't blame me for how the FBI decides to keep tract of the numbers. They are what they are. If you don't like it talk to them.
Define "more". 13% of the country commit 38% of the violent crime. 76%, which is two demographics, commit 58%.

No sir we were talking about crime. I pointed out that the notion than blacks committed more crime is wrong.

We can't have it both ways though. If we complain that cops kill unarmed black people disproportionately, we should not then just revert to total numbers for crimes committed.

I get that it's an emotional topic, but we should judge crimes, by police or perps, in the per capita. I believe that us the most fair.

Reactions: TheReelEss
Is he wrong tho. How many ppl believe Trump/his team worked with Russia. If you don't you are choosing to ignore facts. The Senate Intel Committee just released their findings and they state the same. Only ppl who do share that opinion is Trump and Fox News.

Yeah....he “worked with Russia.” Tell Rachel Maddow I said hi!

No I mean all juries. Its cute to point to one specific jury but its not telling the entire story.

To be fair, when crime was brought up, you answered with bringing up a singular criminal, Bernie Madoff. (Sp?)

You are right though, when you said singular incidents dont tell the whole story.

We can't have it both ways though. If we complain that cops kill unarmed black people disproportionately, we should not then just revert to total numbers for crimes committed.

I get that it's an emotional topic, but we should judge crimes, by police or perps, in the per capita. I believe that us the most fair.
But the problem is per capita doesn’t really tell the story either. The real story is told through the number of police interactions.

Right once they get to Washington the swamp takes over. Rev. Dr. William Barber said it best. Racism is not black or white. Its rich v poor. The same ppl blocking blacks from voting are the same ppl blocking poor whites from healthcare. If we can put our differences aside, we can have an honest discussion see the truth and as a ppl overcome the flaws in the system.

Well said my friend . Couldn’t agree more

Reactions: 843tjsdad78
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT