ADVERTISEMENT

Max Kellerman: SEC Fans are Dumba****

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the problem is per capita doesn’t really tell the story either. The real story is told through the number of police interactions.

That is true. I just thought we could at least start the conversation with treating all crime stats the same.

That is true. I just thought we could at least start the conversation with treating all crime stats the same.
I understand. Most people are law abiding citizens that have little to no police interaction. There’s no reason to include them into a statistic involving crime.

Reactions: Lurker123
I’m against all police brutality as well.

There are about 1,000 deaths per year by cop. That’s total. About 4% are unarmed- that’s about 40 deaths per year.
Of those 40, about 30 are white people. So out of 1000 killings per year, about 10 of them are unarmed black people.

Also, too,
Unarmed doesn’t mean unjustified.
If we agree then that's all that matters. When whites call for it to stop it from happening I will agree with them.

To be fair, when crime was brought up, you answered with bringing up a singular criminal, Bernie Madoff. (Sp?)

You are right though, when you said singular incidents dont tell the whole story.
Yeah he's one criminal that committed a lot of crimes. My argument was more the the number of crimes not ppl who committed them.

Yeah he's one criminal that committed a lot of crimes. My argument was more the the number of crimes not ppl who committed them.

Yeah, that's the main point, I agree.

It's not unique though, we all sometimes do what we complain about others doing.

Police brutality is wrong, no matter the victim.
I believe I had said that. I'm against it 100%. Now no one asked my my opinion on this most recent incident, and if they would have my answer would probably be agreed to by everyone is this thread.

The officers are 80% responsible for what happened. There is no reason he should have been able to calmly get off the ground and walk around his car, but the other 20% falls on Blake as he had no reason to open the car door. Now 7 shots close range in the back is not called for.

I believe I had said that. I'm against it 100%. Now no one asked my my opinion on this most recent incident, and if they would have my answer would probably be agreed to by everyone is this thread.

The officers are 80% responsible for what happened. There is no reason he should have been able to calmly get off the ground and walk around his car, but the other 20% falls on Blake as he had no reason to open the car door. Now 7 shots close range in the back is not called for.
I’d say those percentages are inverted. How many bad decisions did Blake make that day?

Yes. And when blacks condemn the BLM violence, we can agree.
Not all the violence is on BLM. A former FBI counterintelligence officer is on record stating right wing actors are in these crowds and are often the looters. Part of the reason the are doing that is to make BLM look bad. Some of it is opportunist looking for free ish.

Thats not for you or me to judge. Its OK to disagree, I'm not taking it personally.
Good because I don’t know you. I’m sure you’re a great father and great person. Blame falls on both, but I wasn’t there and I have no idea what was said and done. I believe Blake could have easily gone home that day, and I wish he would have.

Where did you get 300 miles have been built? Who is communist? The 400 mil was money owed to Iran for winning a lawsuit against US. It was way smaller than 400 mil at first but since we didn't pay them, interest grew. According to DHS inspector general only 5 miles of new wall has been built. 5. The rest is replacement wall.

If the people who fight for our freedoms can't be taken care of who will be. That middle school is for Army children, I don't agree with that money going anywhere but where it was supposed to go. .

As for the economy, that process started under Obama. Remember he took over when sh"t hit the fan.

If you compare key economic indicators from Barack Obama’s second term in office to the first three years of Trump’s time (that is, before the pandemic hit), the data show a continuation of trends, not a dramatic shift. It suggests Trump didn’t build something new; rather he inherited a pretty good situation
You dont pay Iran a damn thing! They sent IEDs in to Iraq that killed and maimed our soldiers. You liberals make me sick.

I believe I had said that. I'm against it 100%.

Good. When you used the future tense, it seemed like you were saying white people hadn't yet condemned police brutality.

It's probably just a pitfall of conversing through the written word. It doesn't always convey tone well.

Reactions: 843tjsdad78
Check out Vernon Jones harassed by BLM.

Check out Brian Mast harassed by BLM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT