ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp blames himself for this loss..

The first idiotic thing he did today was let Deebo stand on the sideline to help coach up the players. Next thing was letting recruits know that if you are not a starter, you can spend 4 years sitting on the bench even though you were a big part of one of our bigger wins this year.

As if we haven't heard that before :(MEDIA=tweet]1079113846005161984[/MEDIA]

Didn't he say something like that when he was at Florida?
Shudda scored more points? ... Shudda won more games?

Woulda, Coulda, Shudda!!! Hey! That would be a pretty catchy Fight Song for his teams!

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
The first idiotic thing he did today was let Deebo stand on the sideline to help coach up the players. Next thing was letting recruits know that if you are not a starter, you can spend 4 years sitting on the bench even though you were a big part of one of our bigger wins this year.[/Q
I agree. Seeing Deebo on the sideline did not motivate me at all.. I dont understand that one.

Will embarrassed himself today with his preparation.

He’s embarrassed himself with his head coaching career. Think...Muschamp was the HC in waiting at Texas. Texas at the time had the best facilities and could pay their coach more than anyone. He was the next great coach.

Fast forward to now. How bad do you have to truly be for everyone nationally to never talk about you or never believe in you? How bad do you have to be to go from that to one of the best jobs at Florida, to now being completely irrelevant?

Who placed more blame on Deebo than Muschamp? Muschamp owns this loss. But make no mistake, Deebo didn't help his team one bit today by being on the sideline.

Just browse the site. Plenty of people here.

While I don’t think that’s Muschamp is the coach to lead us into the future, he has always been a no excuses guy from day one and I have nothing but respect for that.

Reactions: GACOCKNBOOM
Hey Will take your apology and.. .

QF9Z.gif

Who placed more blame on Deebo than Muschamp? Muschamp owns this loss. But make no mistake, Deebo didn't help his team one bit today by being on the sideline.
Being on the sideline was a signal that you can be part of the team, but whether or not you contribute is optional. Now, I am not blaming Deebo at all, he has to do hat is best for himself. Just not a good image.

He can say what he wants and he does..often.

The team takes the spotlight for approximately 40 hours a year and you have a 6-year, 4.2mil a year contract (soon to be 5.2mil thanks to Ray's zeal) and you lay an egg like that?

It would be nice if he would address why we haven't beaten a ranked opponent other than UT in his 3 years.

It would be nice if he would address why - with all of his profound football knowledge and experience - he's amassed a 6-27 record against ranked opponents.

Horrible at UF. Made Auburn's defense far worse in his one-year there before he came here.

It took UF several years before they could finally put their finger on it. Our witching hour could be on the near horizon.

Really hope he starts having to answer hard questions...because he's earned it. And so has Ray.

He can say what he wants and he does..often.

The team takes the spotlight for approximately 40 hours a year and you have a 6-year, 4.2mil a year contract (soon to be 5.2mil thanks to Ray's zeal) and you lay an egg like that?

It would be nice if he would address why we haven't beaten a ranked opponent other than UT in his 3 years.

It would be nice if he would address why - with all of his profound football knowledge and experience - he's amassed a 6-27 record against ranked opponents.

Horrible at UF. Made Auburn's defense far worse in his one-year there before he came here.

It took UF several years before they could finally put their finger on it. Our witching hour could be on the near horizon.

Really hope he starts having to answer hard questions...because he's earned it. And so has Ray.
Well said post.

Since graduating in 1974, I have worn a white shirt, suit and tie to work every day and was in a position of accountability. I never made a million dollars a year. Despite that, I would have been fired on the spot if I had ever let my organization down like he did today. Fact.

Does anyone posting including me really think that the BOT, RT,
WM, or anyone else including assistant coaches and players really give a rat's a%$ what we think? This will not change and the recent extension and raises are a clear indication they realize if I do not send money or buy tickets some other fool will. Add to that with the SEC money it is alomost irrelavant what the fans think or do. Soemone said that accountability is called for and for 99% of us if this was our resume we would be collecting unemployment. Not the Garnet Way as you can plainly see.
Beyond pitiful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT