ADVERTISEMENT

New OC & DC needed right now

Not really in good taste for professionals to leave 1/3 of the way into the season. Maybe find them but they won’t be onboard anytime soon

Get a head coach who is willing to get these coordinators. I don't think our current coach can do this. Hopefully Jan 1 this will happen. The university will have to find a way to overcome the buy out. It could be done, painful at first just like anytime you are redoing your budget.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
When you're in Year 4 and you need to replacement both the OC and DC - chances are you actually need a new head coach.

Will Muschamp is a DC - and a good one when he's got 5-star recruits at his fingertips.

He hasn't performed well as a head coach at all. It requires a much different skillset in terms of vision, PLAYER DEVELOPMENT, oversight, organizational structure and so on. Champ has had more success with the players he inherited from the trainwreck vs. the ones he has today. That's a huge red flag.

When the cameras showed him on the sidelines last weekend, he looked completely bamboozled. And this has been the norm for him in games of any significance whatsoever.

People are comparing this situation to Dabo's before their rise. If you can stomach watching a Clemson game, the level of organization and cohesiveness is through the charts throughout the game - after every down, every timeout, etc. Rarely is there any confusion at all. And their schematics and player development are the cornerstones of their success.

This happens all the time - in every profession. One of my closest friends is a fantastic attorney. He's taken many cases to the SC Supreme Court and never lost. However, when his managing partner left his business eventually fell off the map b/c he thought he could do everything.

Champ believes he can do it all, but history is not on his side. How much longer can we turn our back on his sizable track record as HC and believe a turnaround is in the cards?

OP, I seem to remember that your posts were generally favorable towards this coaching staff during the last few weeks. Did the Mizzou game break you? Welcome to the club.
Yep. He was on here bashing and name- calling those of us who dared to point out the obvious. I told him to check back in after Bama. I guess this post is answer enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT