ADVERTISEMENT

Not overly impressed with the staff....

I just think it's ridiculous for people who are that unhappy to continue being gamecock fans.

They are no more unhappy in life than you are. They simply disagree with you about the workings of a college football team.

Last edited:
They are no more unhappy in life than you are. They simply disagree with you about the workings of a college football team.
Lol..people who stay that upset all the time are unhappy...period.

Lol..people who stay that upset all the time are unhappy...period.

Using your standards, I guess that makes you a truly unhappy person, the way you keep complaining about anyone who dares to disagree with you.
Where have I done that? I have only been on here a few times since August.

Where have I done that? I have only been on here a few times since August.

And with that supposedly limited time, I've seen you in multiple threads with the same complaints about people who disagree with you.

Maybe you should find another hobby if this board makes you so unhappy.

And with that supposedly limited time, I've seen you in multiple threads with the same complaints about people who disagree with you.

Maybe you should find another hobby if this board makes you so unhappy.
Now you're just making stuff up. I haven't been complaining about people disagreeing with me. I am going to state this simply so that you can get it. I just said that people constantly complaining should find another team or hobby. It had nothing to do with my opinions about USC.

Now you're just making stuff up. I haven't been complaining about people disagreeing with me. I am going to state this simply so that you can get it. I just said that people constantly complaining should find another team or hobby. It had nothing to do with my opinions about USC.

Not making anything up. You've been on multiple threads complaining about people who disagree with you. It makes you look very unhappy.

You complain that it's because the way they complain, but that's done on both sides, and you only seem bothered by one side. Which is why I dont believe your sincerity.

I just think that if this board makes you so unhappy, you should find another hobby.

Lurker123 said:
Not making anything up. You've been on multiple threads complaining about people who disagree with you. It makes you look very unhappy.

You complain that it's because the way they complain, but that's done on both sides, and you only seem bothered by one side. Which is why I dont believe your sincerity.

I just think that if this board makes you so unhappy, you should find another hobby.
Just stop. You just don't get it. Put me on ignore since I trigger you.

Many of you looking for name hires. Give the coaches a chance. Most of you people only know a fraction of what these coaches are about. I watched the full videos today from the zoom introduction and I thought they all bring something to the table. BoBo had almost no spring ball and very little to work with offensively. Building a winning team and culture doesn’t happen in one or two years. Be realistic and support the coaches and team. BTW, do you honestly think Beamer or any Coach is going to hire someone that he thinks is going to fail? Beamer‘s HC reputation is on the line. Hell he has more hires to make. See what happens!

Note to self, quit reading these negative messages!

Reactions: tatertots16
Many of you looking for name hires. Give the coaches a chance. Most of you people only know a fraction of what these coaches are about.

This is a good sentiment, but loses its luster when it was so recently said about muschamp too.

Yes, the coaches need a chance to prove themselves. But theres also something to be said for earning trust, over just being given it.

Not sure how you can be a fan and not be unhappy that your school is a door mat right now.

This “doormat” of a school just got a new coach who hasn’t even started his tenure yet...maybe wait a year or two to make a judgement on the team and in the meantime, please stop being a bitch

Thanks in advance!

• Love
Reactions: Kitchenlabs
That will certainly trick me into not responding. Begging was more amusing.
Unrequited love..so sad for you. But, but you just can't stay awayRollLaughoh, and what was I begging you for? So sorry

You should look up "unrequired".

And keep begging.
The word is unrequited. You need to look it up. This is so much fun watching you squirm What is it I am begging for? I don't know. I'll ask on this thread. Maybe someone will know.

The word is unrequited. You need to look it up. This is so much fun watching you squirm What is it I am begging for? I don't know. I'll ask on this thread. Maybe someone will know.

It's okay, you obviously dont know what unrequited means either.

Done begging yet?

It's okay, you obviously dont know what unrequited means either.

Done begging yet?
What is it I am begging for? Do you need me to explain the word unrequited to you. I will be happy to help you out since you are so in love with everything I say.

Hey guys on this thread! Do ya'll know what can be done to help @Lurker123 . He's got an obsession with me and thinks I am begging him for something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT