ADVERTISEMENT

Not overly impressed with the staff....

Pot.....kettle..... since "irony" went over your head.
Hardly..like I said in an earlier post, you are dumber than a tater. And you have stalked me on here in the past. This isn't the first time. You got a problem buddy.

Hardly..like I said in an earlier post, you are dumber than a tater. And you have stalked me on here in the past. This isn't the first time. You got a problem buddy.
39l7x4.jpg

I'm not stalking you, you're stalking me!!!

This thread is amazing.

Reactions: Dizzy01

And now you're just making things up again.

This board seems to make you unhappy. Have you thought of finding a new hobby?

And now you're just making things up again.

This board seems to make you unhappy. Have you thought of finding a new hobby?
Yeah..my new hobby is running circles around you. Keep up little boy.

Guess that went over your head too.
Dude, eject from this thread. I did it a couple of weeks ago, arguing with some dude about the difficulty of running routes. It lobotomized everyone reading the thread, especially me.

Dude, eject from this thread. I did it a couple of weeks ago, arguing with some dude about the difficulty of running routes. It lobotomized everyone reading the thread, especially me.

Ha. I normally would agree. But I realized a while back that she is absolutley desperate to get the last word in, which makes it funny to me.

(She even revived the thread this morning after it moved down the front page.)

But you do have a point.

And knowing now it's a she makes picking on her a little more sad than funny.

"Route running" is like "hitting a baseball".

Hold a baseball in one hand, a bat in the other, toss the ball gently up in the air, put the tossing hand on the bat, and hit it. Its easy.

Now when you're trying to hit in a gap or behind a runner while facing a good pitcher with heat, movement and junk, its not so easy anymore.

"Route running" is like "hitting a baseball".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT