ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, i will be the 1 to ask the question.

I honestly think there’s only two names on the list this time. Caslen is giving Ray a chance to land Freeze, if he can’t do it he will let Ray go or demote him. This isn’t sounding like Ray has free reign like before, this is sounding very controlled.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
I honestly think there’s only two names on the list this time. Caslen is giving Ray a chance to land Freeze, if he can’t do it he will let Ray go or demote him. This isn’t sounding like Ray has free reign like before, this is sounding very controlled.
Finally RT has made a great decision. We are ahead of all the schools later this year looking for coaches.
As for Freeze, I would be embarrassed if we hired a coach Ole Piss fired. PERIOD. Particularly for the reasons. We need a role model.
I know many will say "give him a second chance"...in most cases I say so, but this one crosses the line for me.
There are plenty of guys who are proven in the organization and leading of teams of young men. When I watched our guys last night getting beat, most of them had crap for attitudes, shoving guys after making a tackle, etc. This is due to a total lack of leadership.
Let's go with someone who can LEAD, knows a little football, can recruit, etc....
Better times are ahead!

Finally RT has made a great decision. We are ahead of all the schools later this year looking for coaches.
As for Freeze, I would be embarrassed if we hired a coach Ole Piss fired. PERIOD. Particularly for the reasons. We need a role model.
I know many will say "give him a second chance"...in most cases I say so, but this one crosses the line for me.
There are plenty of guys who are proven in the organization and leading of teams of young men. When I watched our guys last night getting beat, most of them had crap for attitudes, shoving guys after making a tackle, etc. This is due to a total lack of leadership.
Let's go with someone who can LEAD, knows a little football, can recruit, etc....
Better times are ahead!
I agree. As a graduate of the university, I would be embarrassed.

Better times are ahead!
Freeze wasn’t fired ..he resigned

Reactions: SweetgrassVodka
Man I hate we lose Gunner but you got to do what you got to do. If bobo leaves Gunner leaves

I'm a graduate and everyone deserves forgiveness if they run a clean program going forward and wins. If Liberty U (started by Jerry Falwell) was willing to give Freeze a 2nd chance and Freeze has done his part by winning the right way. Honestly, we should have seriously looked at firing Muschamp last season and hiring Lane Kiffin. Don't throw stones unless you are perfect yourself. And if we hire the right offensive minded coach, the QBs, and skill positions will flock to be a Gamecock!

I'd take Freeze. He is the best name out there. Who else is worth it. You can forget Urban or Bob Stoops. Those Re pie in the sky. Caldwell is too new and not proven.

Reactions: SOSUSC
If Ray has two names on a list he definitely should vacate the premises. He's only had almost two seasons to compile the list. I see Freeze. Who was your second name?

If Bobo goes 4-0 with a bowl win. Do we consider him? Not trying to start anything with anybody Just a question.
What if Bentley goes 4-0? Do we know it's Bobo? I mean, handing the reins to Bobo is a signal. Handing them to a very knowledgeable position coach says we're in rebuild.

If Ray has two names on a list he definitely should vacate the premises. He's only had almost two seasons to compile the list. I see Freeze. Who was your second name?
Napier is the other and for some reason Monken from Army is starting to get known. That’s what made me think Caslen has his hands in this.

Better times are ahead!
I‘ll Never believe that Tanner alone made this decision!!!! I think he was given an ultimatum!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT