ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, I'm going to be the bad boy here....

I think they're capable of making a run, but they better figure out how to make some more free throws. It's already cost them a few games this season, and our margin for error is very slim.

Its encouraging to see the depth on this team. The younger guys are beginning to carry us and that's a good sign. We have a chance.

Last edited:
I’m just here to help the ball club, we are going to take em one game at a time, And the good lord willing

a win today and we are officially on a winning streak................. ;)

We should win 5 and then a tough game against LSU.

I wish I had your level of confidence. I truly believe this team has what it takes to make the tournament, but executing it is another story. I believe we can beat and lose to just about anyone left on our schedule on any given night. But as mentioned earlier the free throw line is going to be crucial part of our success.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
I wish I could be this rosy. I expect to barely miss the tourney. But that's how I survive life as a Gamecock fan. Expect less and be pleasantly thrilled when you get better, Lady G's excluded.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
I wish I had your level of confidence. I truly believe this team has what it takes to make the tournament, but executing it is another story. I believe we can beat and lose to just about anyone left on our schedule on any given night. But as mentioned earlier the free throw line is going to be crucial part of our success.
Here's what I like. I see some swagger on this team. They are beginning to believe in themselves. When Hannibal left the court after the Arkansas game he went right by Frank and the two exchanged a look that said, "we got'em coach" and there was a vigorous low five. That's as close to a pat on the back Frank Martin has ever given. He's in Trae's head - along with most of the team.

One of the things you have to give Frank is that he is relentless and he loves to win. When he has a team that can cut your throat he goes for the jugular.

Still, the early season miscues keep holding us back. If we get most everyone back next year we need to enter SEC play undefeated. In the meantime, make the NCAA this year. They can do it.

Only 3 times?
Yep we started the season with our only three game winning streak this season & lost to Boston, since then we are 0 for 3 in starting a new winning streak (3 is the minimum to be called a streak), so here we are, again, just a bunch of guys, standing on the free throw line with are hopes on the line needing to beat a team we should.......

Ok. It’s my fault that Carolina lost to Ole’Piss!

I had happy thoughts about the program and Frank Martin just Crapped on the program with his coaching and whinnying....

After the season, it’s time for a change...

I think we should look a Dawn Staley to take over the men’s program... And why not?

One of the best women’s coach can step into the men’s program and make history in the NCAA...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT