ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino

Cocky 45

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2019
Columbia, SC
won again today at Iona, 12-3, have to figure some P5 school will give him another chance soon. Its legal to pay players now anyway

He says this is it for him. Carries a lot of baggage. He really may be content there. But we could do worse. Definitely not a long term solution but I’ll take any success in basketball at this point.

Reactions: winloseortie
won again today at Iona, 12-3, have to figure some P5 school will give him another chance soon. Its legal to pay players now anyway
Paying players is one thing, bringing in hookers for the recruits is another. Oh, I forgot. He didn’t know about it. But he cannot forget about bending that woman over a table in the bar and doing … that thing. I’m surprised he can even get an interview. What was Iona thinking? He probably brought a priest in with him to explain how all those days were behind him. He’s a changed man now.

He’s in his element. Big fish in a small pond………..nice way to head for sunset @ 70.

Really, Rick Pitino? yeah, lets replace an honorable coach with a winning record that does everything the right way. with a dishonorable coach that no other respectable program would give the time of day. Makes perfect sense, I'm sure our fanbase would love to get behind an adulterer. I'm sure it will go over well with the mothers of our potential recruits. If he was a viable option, a blue blood would've scooped him up by now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT