ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Simple Yes or No that USC plays college football in 2020 in SC

Poll: Simple Yes or No that USC plays college football in 2020 in SC

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not trying to start an argument, but I am curious.

You are being exposed to things that are linked to diabetes and cancer every day. It is in food, medicines, powders, drinks. Just about everything. As a child you were vaccinated for smallpox, typhoid, and pertussis. Why would this vaccine be different?
Those vaccines were tested long term. And it's cool. Of all the people to ask, I'm one that will just answer questions. I am not an "anti-vaxxer." Vaccines are good in our society. I am anti- "unknown side-effects" though. I was vaccinated as a child, and my children were as well. I'm just not going to jump on the live human long term test team and be a guinea pig for the research. I'll get a vaccine after it has had long term testing (if I'm still alive, or it is still needed).

Those vaccines were tested long term. And it's cool. Of all the people to ask, I'm one that will just answer questions. I am not an "anti-vaxxer." Vaccines are good in our society. I am anti- "unknown side-effects" though. I was vaccinated as a child, and my children were as well. I'm just not going to jump on the live human long term test team and be a guinea pig for the research. I'll get a vaccine after it has had long term testing (if I'm still alive, or it is still needed).

100%. They are clearly fast-tracking and they've been able to produce a Coronavirus vaccine ever. Being a 1st mover in anything that alters DNA is suspect.

And if you believe all vaccines are safe, just look at the explosion of autoimmune, neurological (autism, MS, Parkinsons) and allergic disease over the past few decades. Mind-blowing. At least a third of the population cannot detox metals, etc. due to genetics variants.

100%. They are clearly fast-tracking and they've been able to produce a Coronavirus vaccine ever. Being a 1st mover in anything that alters DNA is suspect.

And if you believe all vaccines are safe, just look at the explosion of autoimmune, neurological (autism, MS, Parkinsons) and allergic disease over the past few decades. Mind-blowing. At least a third of the population cannot detox metals, etc. due to genetics variants.

I don't get why everyone thinks the fix for this will be a vaccine. Maybe it will be, but it is as equally likely to be an effective treatment or anti-viral medicine.

Reactions: Thirdcatgy
What is even more troubling are people who are so obsessed with football that they think it is important in the grand scheme of things.
I was waiting to see who "that person" was going to be. Maybe some of us need it more now than ever. I'm pretty darn sure there's nothing I can do about anything else.

For comparison from the Texas site:

Three Questions are in the Answers.
  1. *
    1a - I think there will be UT football in 2020
    38 vote(s)
    44.7%

2. 1b - I do NOT think there will be UT Football in 2020
    36 vote(s)
    42.4%

3. 2a - If there is UT football, NO fans will attend
    11 vote(s)
    12.9%

4. 2b - If there is UT football, 25% or less fans will be allowed to attend the games
    47 vote(s)
    55.3%
  5. *
    2c - If there is UT football, 50% to 25.1% of the fans will be allowed to attend the games
    20 vote(s)
    23.5%

6. 2d - If there is UT football, 100% of the fans will be allowed to attend the games
    1 vote(s)
    1.2%

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT