ADVERTISEMENT

Poorly coached

Not only are our coaches bad they’re poor at identifying talent and spending NIL money.

You can say that about nearly every USC coach for the past 60 years. So really nothing different now.

As even Ellis Johnson said a few weeks ago to Phil Kornblut- that he was pretty lucky when he was at USC that we had some huge difference makers right here in South Carolina that were interested in coming here- and that window was a small window- that closed even while Spurrier was still here.

Favored by 13. Lost by 28. To ODU. At home.

I'm also old enough to remember when Garrett Riley was amazing.

But amazing in JV leagues rarely translates to amazing when you play the big boys of the SEC.

Such an odd argument when the reasonable person would say Chadwell and Riley are better than Beamer and Loggains.
You can say that about nearly every USC coach for the past 60 years. So really nothing different now.

As even Ellis Johnson said a few weeks ago to Phil Kornblut- that he was pretty lucky when he was at USC that we had some huge difference makers right here in South Carolina that were interested in coming here- and that window was a small window- that closed even while Spurrier was still here.

We’ve been bad for 60 years because we keep hiring bad coaches like Beamer.

No foresight to hire a Kiffen or Freeze.

Such an odd argument when the reasonable person would say Chadwell and Riley are better than Beamer and Loggains.

We’ve been bad for 60 years because we keep hiring bad coaches like Beamer.

No foresight to hire a Kiffen or Freeze.

Funny that you are delusional enough to think that either would have EVER consider coming here. We couldn't even get Napier to leave Louisiana to come here.

Mississippi State - Maybe. Ole Miss - No.

Ole Miss is the Clemson of that State.

No idea why you guys try to lie about stuff to prove your point.

We were clearly the better job versus Ole Miss until we started to suck which coincided with us hiring Muschamp and Beamer while they had Freeze and Kiffin.

We were clearly the better job versus Ole Miss until we started to suck which coincided with us hiring Muschamp and Beamer while they had Freeze and Kiffin.

You mean Freeze that got Ole Miss in all kinds of trouble. And Kiffin that said South Carolina players end up pumping gas for a living.

Like I said, we couldn't even get Napier to leave Louisiana to come here. BOTH knew they had better options that SC. Even Rich Rod supposedly turned us down.

Delusions of grandeur.

Last edited:

What's your metric?

The fact the Ole Ball Coach wanted to see if he could somewhere most deemed unwinnable?

That's called an aberration.

You mean Freeze that got Ole Miss in all kinds of trouble. And Kiffin that said South Carolina players end up pumping gas for a living.

Like I said, we couldn't even get Napier to leave Louisiana to come here. BOTH knew they had better options that SC. Even Rich Rod supposedly turned us down.

Delusions of grandeur.

I’ll never understand thinking so little of your favorite school.

Why even be a fan if you’re just going to think “we have to suck”

I’ll never understand thinking so little of your favorite school.

Why even be a fan if you’re just going to think “we have to suck”

Nobody ever said that. The answer is money. Send some or STFU.

Crying like a little bitch on the internet 24/7 about coaches that would never consider us sure as hell won't get it done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT