ADVERTISEMENT

Redskins to reveal new name 2-2. How ‘bout “pale face bad”?*

Yeah, i was thinking of two perfect names for them, but neither logo would look good on a helmet!

Reactions: cockofdawn
They’re so two faced up there, the Washington United would be perfect!

I live in the DC area and they indicated that the team mascot name would reflect the feelings and interest in the community. I think Social Justice Advocates, the Equity Team, the Diversity Buds, or something similar will be selected. Their attendance is horrible and I can remember when there was a 10 year waiting period to buy season tickets. Dan Snyder is viewed as being one of the worst NFL owners since the league was formed.

Reactions: mannblack
I live in the DC area and they indicated that the team mascot name would reflect the feelings and interest in the community. I think Social Justice Advocates, the Equity Team, the Diversity Buds, or something similar will be selected. Their attendance is horrible and I can remember when there was a 10 year waiting period to buy season tickets. Dan Snyder is viewed as being one of the worst NFL owners since the league was formed.

The stadium being in shitty spot to get to in Maryland while the majority of the fan base is now in DC on top of inept leadership has led to low attendance. If they more the stadium to Loudoun I think you’ll see better attendance.

Think the names you gave are spot on for DC culture right now.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
Generals….with this as a logo. That would be too good!….and have a band.

2021-P_US_Quarter_Obverse.jpg

The DC Snyders, with a picture of a a smiling Dan on the helmet.

Admit it - first you smirked derisively, and then you thought: He just might do it.

How a once-proud franchise has fallen, due to just one man.

The Washington Trumps . Kinda a neutral name unlikely to cause controversy .

Most of the good ones were taken by the time I opened the thread, but I'll chime in anyway...
The Washington Crooks.

i heard this morning on sports radio that the hot name that is floating around is "Washington Red Hawks"

How about Washington Crybaby Boomers?
I believe The Washington Soy Boy's would be more apropos. Furthermore, they should change the stadium name to "Millennial Beta-Male Field." This would further provide a feeling of a "safe space" to enjoy the events. I see avocado toast and strawberry flavored beers with an orange slice garnish available at the concession stands. Not to mention, several hair dying booths throughout the stadium. Should be a BLAST!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT