ADVERTISEMENT

scotus

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Trumps lawyers in court their is no evidence of fraud ag barr their is no evidence of fraud dhs no evidence of fraud so in order for the scous to make any kind of ruling their has to be clear convincing evidence and their wasnt so they wouldn't hear the case.

you saw the illegalities right before your eyes on tv in Philly and Atlanta.......the cameras don’t lie.......it was the narration that went with it that lied.

Well, that's the difference between a court of law and social media:

You actually have to have credible evidence to have your case heard and ruled upon in the highest court of the land.

You don't just get to share Facebook memes and yell, "It was rigged!" and have your way in the Court.

Y'all lost by 3 million votes in 2016
And y'all lost by 7 million votes in 2020.

And now you think you can just ask judges to give you free votes
even after you clearly lost the cause.

Y'all are the ultimate snowflakes
And honesty has no place in your life.

You have no shame and your pride is misplaced.

Your fellow citizens
along with the rest of the world
look on incredulously
as your life is subsumed by television, groupthink and personality cults

But praise God
There is life beyond Anderson County
Come see the light and let the truth set you free

See if you can figure this out, I have my own definition.

Last edited:
Y'all lost by 3 million votes in 2016
And y'all lost by 7 million votes in 2020.

And now you think you can just ask judges to give you free votes
even after you clearly lost the cause.

Y'all are the ultimate snowflakes
And honesty doesn't really play a role in your life.

You have no shame and your pride is misplaced.

I guess honesty played a huge role in the changing of election laws and methods just to insure a victory. Yeah. Thats honesty for you

you saw the illegalities right before your eyes on tv in Philly and Atlanta.......the cameras don’t lie.......it was the narration that went with it that lied.

I heard a good compilation of the facts on the radio, and I won't do it justice. But the guy listed out the provable, factual issues. Judges in some states ruling that ballots were to be accepted beyond dates set down by law, judges in some states setting aside signature matching, which is required by law, and one set of poll watchers being sent home before counting started back up, where the law requires both parties to be present. ( the list was longer, but I dont recall the rest)

But I agree that it was pretty much expected that the supreme court would just say texas had no standing or grounds to bring the suit. It's the easy way out. States are supposed to run their own elections.

This decision sets a precedent though, that one state can do whatever they want and call it fair, and the other states have to accept it. The other option is the federal govt running elections. Talk about the fox guarding the henhouse....

I heard a good compilation of the facts on the radio, and I won't do it justice. But the guy listed out the provable, factual issues. Judges in some states ruling that ballots were to be accepted beyond dates set down by law, judges in some states setting aside signature matching, which is required by law, and one set of poll watchers being sent home before counting started back up, where the law requires both parties to be present. ( the list was longer, but I dont recall the rest)

But I agree that it was pretty much expected that the supreme court would just say texas had no standing or grounds to bring the suit. It's the easy way out. States are supposed to run their own elections.

This decision sets a precedent though, that one state can do whatever they want and call it fair, and the other states have to accept it. The other option is the federal govt running elections. Talk about the fox guarding the henhouse....
This didn’t set the precedent. There is no central set of election rules in the US and one state can’t try to force another one do what they do. The process has always been each state makes their own rules and you can’t try to change that post election because you don’t like the outcome.

LOL Biden won in a landslide. Funny how this widespread massive scheme that everybody from Republicans to the Justice Department was involved in apparently only happened in the states Biden won. Was there massive fraud in Texas? No? Surprise, surprise.
I submit to you that the 2016 election was the biggest election fraud ever perpetrated on the American public. Much like the GOP that has presented ZERO evidence of fraud in actual court, its just my feeling. I swear I've never seen a political party trash most every belief or principle they have traditionally stood for to follow a pathologically lying con man. It just blows my mind.
Anybody want to take bets that trump pardons his children before he leaves office? Question is, why would that be necessary? Don't think its ever been necessary in the history of our country. Then again, we've never had a con man even close to the scale of donny, and that includes Nixon.
He's in full panic mode now, those federal pardons don't do crap for state charges & he's looking right down the barrel of a slew of those. Just wait & see.

Last edited:
Even they said this was a farce. At least the actual news people did.

They reported that the scotus ruled that Texas had no say in the way other states handled their elections. They didnt say the allegations were a farce.
Read into it what you want i suppose.
The dem knew from the get go that they would win if they cheated and if they got caught, they would win in the courts.
They didnt care and still dont. Its a power grab without regard for the constitution or the citizens of this country.
I am no Trump soldier. If this entire scenario doesnt concern everyone no matter which party they support, we have some ignorant sheep out there.

This didn’t set the precedent. There is no central set of election rules in the US and one state can’t try to force another one do what they do. The process has always been each state makes their own rules and you can’t try to change that post election because you don’t like the outcome.

I agree on it being a state issue, which is why I said as much in my post. I even pointed out that the other option is federally run elections.

I disagree that any state tried to tell another to "do what they do". This suit accused several states of not following their own laws. This was not struck down or denied, it's simply allowed over the matter of having standing.

The precedent that some are arguing is set, is that a state can flat out ignore its own laws, and use any means to decide on its electors, and no one outside that state has any recourse.

States are sovereign. They can make their own election rules. Does Texas want New York to tell them what they should do. Does South Carolina want California to tell how to do their business. Of course not. Texas had no standing to bring the suit against other states. The SCOTUS could have simply denied the case, but they didn't, they took the case and without argument issued a one page opinion......that is akin to saying "WTF? Just how stupid are you?!!"

Do you have a link because if it’s provable and factual it should hold up in court

The supreme court of PA does not have the authority to change election laws. The legislature of PA is the only body that can do that and they didnt pass any legislation which permitted the changes.
Thats unconstitutional.
You are correct, each state can conduct elections as they see fit howevet thay have to follow their own laws in the process

States are sovereign. They can make their own election rules. Does Texas want New York to tell them what they should do. Does South Carolina want California to tell how to do their business. Of course not.

But again, texas wasnt saying these states had to do what texas does. Texas was trying to get these states to follow their own laws, which they made.

But again, texas wasnt saying these states had to do what texas does. Texas was trying to get these states to follow their own laws, which they made.
They have NO standing to make that argument. Texas can show no harm for the manner in which Georgia or any other state decided to hold their elections....NONE.

They have NO standing to make that argument. Texas can show no harm for the manner in which Georgia or any other state decided to hold their elections....NONE.

Actually the citizens of Texas and every other state that went red was harmed by these four states actions as it conceivably put a president in the white house by fraud. The president is the president of all the states including Texas.
Get it now?

Fraud is what you hear when crazy rudy is outside Four Seasons Landscaping. When they actually get into court and are directly & specifically asked if they are alleging fraud the answer is no.
He doesn't want to lose his license to practice....yet. The Pennsylvania state judge that reminded the attorney that he practiced in front of the court before he asked the question whether observers were allowed in was funny as hell.

The drunk woman rudy brought in to testify was asked if she was going to quarantine since she was seated right next to crazy rudy. She answered no & that the coronavirus was constructed in a lab & was funded by the Obamas. You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried. Crazy ass people inevitably attact other crazy ass people.

Actually the citizens of Texas and every other state that went red was harmed by these four states actions as it conceivably put a president in the white house by fraud. The president is the president of all the states including Texas.
Get it now?
No, they were not. You need to read on standing and harm from a Constitutional standpoint.

The is basic legal principals. Every legal expert in the country said the same thing....no standing and no harm. Even Benjamin Ginsberg, the long-time Republican elections expert (and he is the expert) said the same thing from the beginning. The outcome of this one was known for a long time.

Funny this is they were going after Republican controlled states trying to make the arguments.

They reported that the scotus ruled that Texas had no say in the way other states handled their elections. They didnt say the allegations were a farce.
Read into it what you want i suppose.
The dem knew from the get go that they would win if they cheated and if they got caught, they would win in the courts.
They didnt care and still dont. Its a power grab without regard for the constitution or the citizens of this country.
I am no Trump soldier. If this entire scenario doesnt concern everyone no matter which party they support, we have some ignorant sheep out there.
How did they “cheat”?

What part of the constitution was violated and what disregard was made for the citizens of the country when an individual didn’t win either the popular vote of the electoral college votes?

That is what the SC said when they said Texas had no standing.

I would disagree on showing no harm, if the actions swung an election. But that's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT