ADVERTISEMENT

Tater worshipping on fgf makes me puke

You better not turn on your tv for the next 8 months then if you're trying to avoid the taters and what they've done. We aren't congratulating them like our athletic department did, we just recognize we have one hell of a hill to climb if we ever want to beat them again.

ok fine, let's not talk about them and hope they go away.
Talking is fine. Gushing and praising is traitorous and disrespectful to our boys!

Cu is still nothing but scum cheaters...same as it ever was!

giphy.gif

I wish we talked about winning the East. We never talk about Championship's it always Clemson.
We should be talking about our bowl championship but......

Sorry but that performance left a lot of bad tastes in a lot of people's mouth.

Talking is fine. Gushing and praising is traitorous and disrespectful to our boys!

Cu is still nothing but scum cheaters...same as it ever was!

giphy.gif
I've never gushed and I've never praised them. OUR athletic department did that. Did you see me posting congratulations to the taters? Nope, that was our athletic department.

Okay let's talk about them. But I demand the talk be nasty mean spirited and degrading! I have nothing positive to say about them. I give them credit for cheating better, bigger and more zealously than we do.
I don't deny they are a dirty to the core program. Wish we played the game the way they do!

Reactions: lawcalcock
I can admire their accomplishments without it making me nuts.

yep.. You say Clemson is better than Alabama and you predict Clemson will beat Alabama... and oh, shit in some of the dummies minds on this board, you're suddenly a Clemson fan

Give it a few days to settle down. Seeing any team roll Bama like that is going to garner additional interest.

yep.. You say Clemson is better than Alabama and you predict Clemson will beat Alabama... and oh, shit in some of the dummies minds on this board, you're suddenly a Clemson fan
Its not just that, you are always posting stuff that makes people believe you are a clemmy troll

My disappointment is that we aren’t (okay don’t appear) to be even remotely catching them. And yes, I would rather win the East, but the first sentence applies there as well. Very well off program we are financially (apparently), way too much fan support for the ROI, but we can’t get out of our own way. I think everyone on here wants the best for the program, no matter which coach they like, which players, etc....yes, Clemmons still blows

I don't give a bleep what they win or do. Tater love fest s and praise has no place on a Gamecock forum.. Bleep the bleeping taters and any non taters that praise them.

Buddy, you just jumped up about 10 notches (in a positive way) in my book. I PRAY TO GOD I'M NEVER IN A FOX HOLE WITH THOSE TATER LOVING POSTERS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT