ADVERTISEMENT

Tater worshipping on fgf makes me puke

The Clemturds are nothing..I am a Gamecock...Win or lose the Dungvalley boys stink.
636661284612x612-vi.jpg

You are okay in my book!

You better not turn on your tv for the next 8 months then if you're trying to avoid the taters and what they've done. We aren't congratulating them like our athletic department did, we just recognize we have one hell of a hill to climb if we ever want to beat them again.

We aren't talking about TV we are talking about a Gamecock sports message board, designed and implemented for the discussion and praise of Gamecock athletics. Not a tater worshiping media platform.

We aren't talking about TV we are talking about a Gamecock sports message board, designed and implemented for the discussion and praise of Gamecock athletics. Not a tater worshiping media platform.
Ok I'll never mention them again.

It's not as bad as it seems. Three posters (robertfootball, jonesz21 and heyward1) start 75% of the Clemson thread.
Didn't you start a thread about tater Nikki? Might wanna point a finger at yourself there, bud.

It's possible to admire a rival but still resent everything they stand for at the same time. That's why boxers often hug after talking crap about each other for months before the fight, even the loser acknowledges the other boxes skills but most likely hates his guts. I'd give king ward's right hand to beat Clemson but I know a good program when I see it too. I'd rather slide down a 20 ft razor blade into a pool of alcohol then lose to the arrogant SOB's.

It's possible to admire a rival but still resent everything they stand for at the same time. That's why boxers often hug after talking crap about each other for months before the fight, even the loser acknowledges the other boxes skills but most likely hates his guts. I'd give king ward's right hand to beat Clemson but I know a good program when I see it too. I'd rather slide down a 20 ft razor blade into a pool of alcohol then lose to the arrogant SOB's.
No way I'm hugging a tater. No way.

I don't give a bleep what they win or do. Tater love fest s and praise has no place on a Gamecock forum.. Bleep the bleeping taters and any non taters that praise them.
I hear you but as painful as it is to see your rival winning championships, it's actually a sign that it can happen anywhere. Spurrier produced a trio of 11-win top ten seasons at USC and Dabo has now won a pair of national titles at Clemson. Both were accomplished in the same small state that doesn't produce a huge crop of 5-star recruits each year. That's proof that you don't have to be a blueblood program with all the built-in advantages to become nationally relevant or even win a championship.

So, it's not praise so much as simple acknowledgement of reality and maybe some renewed expectation for USC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT